Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

"I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro (33743 Views)

Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More... / "It Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.2bn Money Dasuki Gave Fayose" - Witness / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by emmykk(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
spako4:
The real cause of recession is revealed

Your mother said when you comment rubbish i should tell her. am going to Akure to report this your comment.The cause of recession is the man in the other room....

1 Share

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Miles300: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
progress69:

U guys should just shut up with the media trial noise. Every where in the world, everything about corruption or crimes is covered by media. In fact in developed countries, the media will nit give the accused breathing space. So stop this Nonsense noise of media trial
atleast for abroad , when the media brings the attention of the people and govt , the suspect will be tried and if found guilty will go in for it .. But here the reverse is the case after all the whole noise , that is it ..
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari should find a better way to lie against fayose this Buhari is a useless president

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by moshould(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2016
U will suffer in hell....bad ruler
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2016
They have bled the country to coma!!

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedfrom thief to thief! ! Politicians in Nigeria are heartless o! !!! We don't have to leave this to God. ..if you have anything at home start using it now to curse them

I voted Buhari in for this course and he is not disappointing at all.

The real cause of recession is the looted funds that should be available for use now.

4 Likes

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by fakati(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Let him return our yam and join Dasuki in and allow him with his bag of drugs
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by penta(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Awon ole jati jati. See our supposed role models. Good name is better than Gold and diamond.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by lordkhalifa(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
North and West jointly milk Nigeria dry.... AFONJAS are the crookiest set of people that grace this planet earth... while in the other hand North are power drunk they are parasite's that can't do without born to rule and die in power syndrome...... BUHARI IS ABOUT TO RETURN NIGERIA TO SQUARE 1
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Titaca(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Ok
This thefs stealing our money as if its leafs.just imagine
"“The sum of N1.3billion cash was brought in a bullion van by Diamond Bank on the instruction of the NSA.
“In addition, the sum of N60million was converted to dollars at the rate of N168 per dollar and altogether the sum of $5,377,000 was handed over in cash by me to Mr. Fayose while the N1.3billion was received by Mr. Fayose’s associate, Mr. Abiodun Agbele in the presence of my Aide-de-Camp (ADC), Lt. Adewale who also accompanied them to the bank along with the bank officials."
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by folu4real(f): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
idensko:
Waiting for a better source

IT WRITTEN IN PUNCH FRONT NEWSPAPER and other newspaper as well

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by deolu2000(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
This news can't be true because Obanikoro never stole a dime and Fayose is a saint, am sure EFCC is witch hunting these saints of PDP. Lolsssssssss dog wan chop dog ooo

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pheals:
calm down guy ...if you think politicians are doing things to favor u.

Its a pure lie, so are you telling me others are innocent? It's only the thief that knows the way of the thief
Wow. U'r fine! shocked
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by mengho(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
The flat heads & the lion of ekiti state plus his chair leader FFK will come out & say na lie, bubu is just hunting the most vocal man in thier party

3 Likes

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Originalsly: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
genearts:
Oboy!!! They used chattered flight to ferry money twice? Incredible.
Now I'm thinking about Pastor WhateverHisName jet that was held up in South Africa with millions on board... said to be money for arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by bigtt76(f): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
The company, which was incorporated in November 2011 had the following as its directors: a close aide of the ex-Minister, Ikenna Ezekwe(700,000 shares) of 51 Simpson Street, Ebute-Metta; Idowu Oshodi(299,000 shares) of 8, Prince Tayo Adesanya Street, Park View Estate, Ikoyi; and Elizabeth Adebiyi(1,000 shares) of 3, Adedoyin Street, Ijeshatedo, Surulere.

Of all the names mentioned therein, only Ikenna Ezekwe is genuine. The rest na placeholder names grin We need to be serious in this country. In this time and age, CAC is yet to update the need for BVN or other validated (yes it must be validated as you're inputing in) IDs for the directors so as to stop all these briefcase companies .....funny I'm planning to register one too tongue
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by ladej(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedfrom thief to thief! ! Politicians in Nigeria are heartless o! !!! We don't have to leave this to God. ..if you have anything at home start using it now to curse them
curse abi

Ibb
Obj
Atiku
Numerous others are alive and hearty

If Na by curse dem suppose don die Na

It's not about curse

In fact the more you curse the richer they get
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by michoim(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose Oleeee. No wonder is a sworn enemy of PMB. He also said he is going to pull down PMB government. That is why whatever Fayose, FFK and their gang say against PMB i take it as untrue and complete falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by omokab: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
dustmalik:

Is this the first time you are hearing about Ekitigate, which Fayose and Obanikoro were both heard on tape conspiring on how to rig Ekiti guber election?

By the way, didn't Obanikoro just return back on Monday, and immediately submitted himself to the efcc and has been cooperating? So, when were you expecting all these revelations to come out, Next year? Try and grow some brain.
the person you are talking to don't even have up to 2k in his pocket, don't even know how is family will succeed this recession. So, pls don't answer him again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by HonabFaj(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
It baffled me when we poor still come out to defend these people being accused of corruption case ,no matter the witching hunting about the fight against corruption ,the fact is that these people stole some amount of money ,which if used properly will benefit any people .
World Trade center Cost $400 million to be constructed .
The Petronas Twin tower (malaysia) the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004 and remain the tallest twin towers in the world,The total construction cost of Petronas Twin Towers was $1,600,000,000.
Burj khalifa cost $1,600,000,000. many great things which would have bring investors down to Nigeria can be done with this money some set of people are sharing .
You can say we dont need all this things ,but all this little things counts

Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport – $3.2 billion
Berlin Brandenburg Airport – $5.5 billion
Yet we are defending them ,how much will it cost them to fixed all roads in this country

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose ii wept for u cry.
The kind of trouble wey dey wait for u no get part 2
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Eazybay(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Hmmmmmmm can this be real?

And I'm here looking for cool money to buy a trailer to improve my logistics business from Zaki Biam, Guma, Vandeikya in Benue to Portharcourt

O Di Egwu.

Well lemme just observe

Pls can we discuss in camera? My number is on my signature.. Pleaseeee
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chikpat:
Fayose z a very stupid man. He z guilty yet babbling n fooling arond.
The thunder wey go faya d man go carry am jo jail
fayose is not guilty my frnd. Stop d insult!!!bubu can not b in the other room and be deciding who 2 witch hunt.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
He has started singing.They always sing.

At the right time, Fayose will sing.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
fayose defend yourself... simple
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by mrsfavour(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
[color=#006600] GEJ was releasing money,thinking they were used for arms not knowing it was diverted, lots of money.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by jayjayflick: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Obanikoro is on his way to APC, Koro will join Fashola, Fayemi, Muiz Banire, Jimi Agbaje and co to wage war against Jagaban. No one in PDP is talking about his arrest, not even FFK
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by GoldenJAT(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigerians are de problem of Nigeria!
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by vickylincon(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
dustmalik:

Is this the first time you are hearing about Ekitigate, which Fayose and Obanikoro were both heard on tape conspiring on how to rig Ekiti guber election?

By the way, didn't Obanikoro just return back on Monday, and immediately submitted himself to the efcc and has been cooperating? So, when were you expecting all these revelations to come out, Next year? Try and grow some brain.
bros you funny ó. Wailers can never be pleased.. Even if they sees corruption glaring, they will still side it
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by crimeboss: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
babdap:
In P Square voice, wahala dey if the news is true.
I don't believe it until see a video confession, which is conversant with modern democracy, this print statements are can be fabricated to ginger the ears of buhari's lovebirds for the sake of keeping them compliant and ever loyal.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by crimeboss: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chikpat:
Fayose z a very stupid man. He z guilty yet babbling n fooling arond.
The thunder wey go faya d man go carry am jo jail
has fayose been tried and found guilty?, or maybe we av media trials in Nigeria now that has been established that we don't know about?.
Re: "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro by brojoshua: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
I am never surprise by whatever is revealed that the past leaders have done. I am still convinced that 97% of what they have not been revealed. They are like very strong and dirty pigs that entered into the clean and white room of the wealth of Nigeria and they ate, vomited, defecated and wasted everything. So we call for true justice against all that have committed evil against humanity by looting Nigeria to her very skeletons, not just recovering a fraction of all they looted and letting them go free. For justice sake they must be prosecuted and those that are convicted among them must be punished whether by imprisonment or fine or confiscation, as its right, good and just.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos) / UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.