Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments (1214 Views)

Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by investnow2013: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Oracle joins the Advisory Board of the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council

The former Gov. of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi ( middle), with Senator Philip Ozouf( left) and the The Chairman of Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council, Lord Marland of Odstock (right), after Obi's induction/ meeting as a member of the Council's Advisory Board at Marlborough House, London, today.

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by investnow2013: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
THIS IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD BE RUNNING NIGERIAN ECONOMY OR EVEN NIGERIAN LEADER!!!....NIGERIA CANNOT GROW WITH INEPT & HIGHLY INCOMPETENT LEADERS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by investnow2013: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by investnow2013: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Peter Obi rescued Anambra State from Economic Collaspe!!!. He can do it for Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by realglobe: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
investnow2013:
[s]THIS IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD BE RUNNING NIGERIAN ECONOMY OR EVEN NIGERIAN LEADER!!!....NIGERIA CANNOT GROW WITH INEPT & HIGHLY INCOMPETENT LEADERS!!![/s]
If peter obi likes let him join united states board. He is an incompetent administrator and failed as anambra governor. Buhari is a far better leader than peter obi as worst as he is.. rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by realglobe: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
investnow2013:
[s]Peter Obi rescued Anambra State from Economic Colaspe!!!. He can do it for Nigeria!!![/s]
Peter obi can never rule Nigeria, keep dreaming.. Tell us how peter obi rescued Anambra from economic collaspe

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by MrALIVE: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
realglobe:

If peter obi likes let him join united states board. He is an incompetent administrator and failed as anambra governor. Buhari is a far better leader than peter obi as worst as he is.. rubbish
you live in the moon! I am from anambra state! Believe me you will be stoned if you say this about Peter obi in anambra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by realglobe: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrALIVE:
[s]you live in the moon! I am from anambra state! Believe me you will be stoned if you say this about Peter obi in anambra[/s]
where in Anambra are you, I will come a say it to your face, peter obi is a failed Administrator.. Soludo rated Peter obi's performance as governor as third class performance and you are here talking rubbish. Tell us any single legacy project peter obi achieved in 8 years. Only gullible youths fall for his propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Onye ori aa ka na ekefusi ego anyi. Kegheriwe the money Mr peter faeces obi. Afterall you stole it from the poor. Onye apari. A day of reckoning is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by FakoMaybach1: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
eeh egbon peter Obi...if you want the minister of finance...come and collect it

all this your testing the waters and small small campaign kolwerk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrALIVE:
you live in the moon! I am from anambra state! Believe me you will be stoned if you say this about Peter obi in anambra
Taaaa. Mechie that onu gi na esi isi. Mr Peter Faeces Obi left Anambra in ruins. Massob members were massacred under his leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by sammuell(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Plz why hating

If peter obi likes let him join united states board. He is an incompetent administrator and failed as anambra governor. Buhari is a far better leader than peter obi as worst as he is.. rubbish[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is how Peter Faeces Obi left my beloved state after 8 wasted years.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
investnow2013:
THIS IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD BE RUNNING NIGERIAN ECONOMY OR EVEN NIGERIAN LEADER!!!....NIGERIA CANNOT GROW WITH INEPT & HIGHLY INCOMPETENT LEADERS!!!
Ana akogheri. Mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by realglobe: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
sammuell:
Plz why hating

hating is saying the truth as it is? The truth is hating to gullible Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
investnow2013:
Peter Obi rescued Anambra State from Economic Colaspe!!!. He can do it for Nigeria!!!
Iwu complete mkpi. Ewu mmeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by OreMI22: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
investnow2013:

apc and nigeria are too tribalistic to see your reason.

so they deserve what they have become by enthroning a stark illiterate to decide thefate and the future of their children

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is the man we need to reposition and prosper my beloved state. Not these clowns.

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by bigtt76(f): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
These people sef! Employment, they won't provide! Good roads and other amenities they won't give! Good governance .....wossssai! angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Ilovemystate: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adannaify:
Onye ori aa ka na ekefusi ego anyi. Kegheriwe the money Mr peter faeces obi. Afterall you stole it from the poor. Onye apari. A day of reckoning is coming.
So you think I can pin you down after creating this moniker today to deceive gullible minds that you are from east, you down enter one chance grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Ilovemystate: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adannaify:
This is how Peter Faeces Obi left my beloved state after 8 wasted years.
You want to play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Opharhe: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Congrats Okwute.
Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by o42austino(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2016
realglobe:

lol... Peter Obi is the Root of Anambra sucesses.... I remembered when I came to Awka Newly as A student and Ngige was the governor, it was so difficult finding house to rent off campus, it came to a time my friend Stanley Nwadibia and I was contemplating of ranting a zinc house and install Air condition to reduce the heat that we will experience before someone linked us to government house Awka but, within three Years that Obi came on board many Ndi Anambra started building Flats and self contain house's even single Rooms. In Awka before Peter Obi the only place u could take a girl out is at Coca-Cola joint inside unizik main campus but, after Obi came on board private investors like Mr. Biggs and other outlets starts opening their outlets in Awka... This is my personal experience. Awka was once a village and the development you see now happened under Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by nonsobaba: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
lol... Peter Obi is the Root of Anambra sucesses.... I remembered when I came to Awka Newly as A student and Ngige was the governor, it was so difficult finding house to rent off campus, it came to a time my friend Stanley Nwadibia and I was contemplating of ranting a zinc house and install Air condition to reduce the heat that we will experience before someone linked us to government house Awka but, within three Years that Obi came on board many Ndi Anambra started building Flats and self contain house's even single Rooms. In Awka before Peter Obi the only place u could take a girl out is at Coca-Cola joint inside unizik main campus but, after Obi came on board private investors like Mr. Biggs and other outlets starts opening their outlets in Awka... This is my personal experience. Awka was once a village and the development you see now happened under Peter Obi.
Keep deceiving yourself, slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by investnow2013: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
The former Gov. of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi ( middle), with Senator Philip Ozouf( left) and the The Chairman of Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council, Lord Marland of Odstock (right), after his first meeting as a member of the Council's Advisory Board at Marlborough House, London, yesterday.

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Adannaify: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
Ghoriba nani onwegi. The rest of us are not deceived by lies from Mr peter Faeces Obi. Jail awaits all those who stole from us. Surely the law will catch up with mr Faeces. Anuofia.

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by o42austino(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Adannaify:

Ghoriba nani onwegi. The rest of us are not deceived by lies from Mr peter Faeces Obi. Jail awaits all those who stole from us. Surely the law will catch up with mr Faeces. Anuofia.
lol why the insult, is my truth hurting ur ego?, all the face book pictures posted by u are from June-September this year which clearly showed that the government of today in Anambra state is doing nothing, Obi left government house two years Ago.
Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by investnow2013: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
#copied:

"Odera
We do not know each other, but I follow you closely on Facebook. I am from Anambra though I live in the UK. I have heard so much about our former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi. We became more interested in him after the platform speech. Even in my work place, Nigerians there debated the speech. We agreed that if indeed all he said were reflection of his life, that we have at last discovered a NIgerian fit to be entrusted with national leadership. Though some of us swore that that was how he lived, some of us, including me, were are a bit skeptical.

Today, this morning, as I was in a train going to work, he entered and at first stand when all seats were occupied. He later sat down. Out of curiosity of meeting a Nigerian of his status scrambling for train, I got his pictures.

There is nothing wrong with entering train like every other person. In the UK and others climes, former high government officers join public transport and are happy. In fact this is one of the reasons they strive to lead well, because what they provided would be what they will enjoy.

In the UK, what former Governors and others do is to cruise around city in limousines.

After the snapping, I went to meet Mr. Obi who told me that he would stop at Green Park and that he was going for Commonwealth meeting at Marlborough House.

I was happy I met and engaged him.

Re: Peter Obi Now Board Member Of Common Enter & Investments by Viktor1983(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2016
realglobe:

Pmb better than obi?
What are you smoking bro? Can I have some??
Compare Obi with Jagaban, Duke, Sullivan, fashola et Al.
There are folks better than him but Pmb is not on that list.

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun To Be Removed As APC Chairman / #ONDO:Notice of Supreme C' Appeal does not stay proceedings of 'Court of Appeal / PDP Candidate Eyitayo Vote,Accuses INEC Of Preventing His People 4rm Voting(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.