Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua (1017 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Photos Of Prophet TB Joshua In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2016
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Sourced from : http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria

A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Q : Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.
Q : What sort of a man is he to speak to?
He is extremely humble and continually gives the glory to God.
Q: What is the attitude of the church members?
They display the fruit of the Holy Spirit to an extent that I have rarely seen before. One has a sense of being loved, there is a sense of joy, of peace, gentleness, temperance, faith and meekness.

Q : Did the church members you spoke to know much about the bible?
Yes, our whole group was surprised at the sound scriptural knowledge of those we spoke to.
How do you know he is not an occultist?
I have been involved in the deliverance ministry for over 30 years. I have written such books as "Demons Defeated" which has been translated into many languages and "How To Cast Out Demons And Break Curses". I have also taught on deliverance in many countries.
I carefully watched the ministry of Joshua and I am totally satisfied that he is casting out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. As Jesus said "satan cannot cast out satan".
He constantly casts out demons by the power of God. He constantly upholds the name of Jesus Christ, gives glory to God and his preaching is biblically inspired. The work of the Holy Spirit is clearly evident among the church members.
Also one of the above videos shows a dead man being raised by the power of God.

I read Prof Ouweneels' book. T.B.Joshua : A Ministry of Signs and Wonders - The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria

This book has been written by prominent Dutch theologian who has authored more than 100 books on reformed evangelical theology. Until recently he was anti-charismatic in his personal theology. That was until Professor Willem Ouweneel's daughter, who was sterile and unable to have children, visited the church of TB Joshua in Nigeria and was prayed for, and subsequently healed.

Prof.Willem Ouweneel’s daughter recently gave birth!
At the time of praying for her, TB Joshua gave a detailed prophecy about her father Willem, which intrigued him enough to visit Nigeria himself.

On Professor Willem Ouwenel's first visit, he himself was healed from a long-term throat infection and a relative travelling with him was healed of visual impairment. This was the beginning of a spiritual journey for the author which has led him to question and revise many long-held beliefs.
Re: TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by nosypat(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Second thread covering TB Joshua.
Hmm
Re: TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 19, 2016
TB Joshua is truly a man of God indeed. He shows love to all irrespective of their religion, tribe, race etc. If you look at his envangelists, you'll notice that only about 40% of them are Nigerians, the rest are foreigners. In other mega churches in Nigeria, you find that most of the senior pastors are Yoruba. Are there not people of other tribes there?

His messages are simple and direct and they pierce through to your soul. He teaches you to love your enemies like Christ taught, not to pray for their death or rain down fire against them because our only enemy is the devil, not your fellow humans.

Most people hate him because if his miracles which shouldn't be so cuz Christianity itself is centered on the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ which is the greatest miracle of all times.

2 Likes

Re: TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by georgeidoni: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Many people do not even know the basis why they hate the Prophet, TB Joshua. Most of the assumptions about him are predicated on ignorance, falsehood and largely, hear say. I use to be in this category too. One thing changed my mind and made me to pay closer attention to his ministry. If actually he was fake, he will not be able to stay relevant this long, instead his ministry is growing in leap and bound with unprecedented miracle on a daily basis.
Just as the renowned writer opined "devil cannot cast out devil" I have seen the impact of his ministry in other countries of the world, and one will find it hard to believe that his miracles are stage managed. The cases of Columbia and Peru crusades which I watched live through Emmanuel TV lay credence to this. The number and catogories of people that received healings were simply unprecedented. TB Joshua is a true man of God that not only meet people's spiritual needs but also physical needs through his unparalleled giving and more giving to those in need. I enjoin those still doubting the man of God to just watch Emmanuel TV for one week and I am 100% sure they will have a different perception about the man and his ministry.

1 Like

Re: TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
georgeidoni:
Many people do not even know the basis why they hate the Prophet, TB Joshua. Most of the assumptions about him are predicated on ignorance, falsehood and largely, hear say. I use to be in this category too. One thing changed my mind and made me to pay closer attention to his ministry. If actually he was fake, he will not be able to stay relevant this long, instead his ministry is growing in leap and bound with unprecedented miracle on a daily basis.
Just as the renowned writer opined "devil cannot cast out devil" I have seen the impact of his ministry in other countries of the world, and one will find it hard to believe that his miracles are stage managed. The cases of Columbia and Peru crusades which I watched live through Emmanuel TV lay credence to this. The number and catogories of people that received healings were simply unprecedented. TB Joshua is a true man of God that not only meet people's spiritual needs but also physical needs through his unparalleled giving and more giving to those in need. I enjoin those still doubting the man of God to just watch Emmanuel TV for one week and I am 100% sure they will have a different perception about the man and his ministry.
Georgeidoni, you gave such powerful advice when you said, "I enjoin those still doubting the man of God to just watch Emmanuel TV for one week and I am 100% sure they will have a different perception about the man and his ministry."

I have over the past 8 months met many people that had serious doubt about the mighty works of the Holy Spirit manifesting in the SCOAN CHURCH for more than 34 yrs, because of the many lies going around. I encouraged them to study Emmanuel TV for only one full day and mail me their opinions. I was amazed at their positive responses. Some said they are saving money just to go and experience it for themselves even though their pastors told them not to go. Some have plans to encourage their church pastors to go to the SCOAN to learn the deeper truths and return to pastor with power.

Jesus explained what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it.
John 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

2) Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does, bear witness/evidence that the Father has sent him. The evidence of the miracles increases faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.
Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of every future pastor/pope/minister etc.

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness/evidence than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness\evidence for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness/evidence for Him and his disciples that God sent them.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

I respectfully quote Georgeidoni, "I enjoin those still doubting the man of God to just watch Emmanuel TV for one week and I am 100% sure they will have a different perception about the man and his ministry."
Re: TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
All well said!!
smiley
Re: TB JOSHUA - Prof Willem Ouweneel Vindicates The Theology Of Prophet TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
nosypat:
Second thread covering TB Joshua.
Hmm
I would like to share this with you, in case you have not seen it Nosypat.
A unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world.

This is a rare confirmation. Apostles, the world over, are bound to face opposition, sometimes vicious, dangerous, poison-edged and evil-laced challenges and criticisms, the kind which T.B. Joshua has been exposed to over the years.
The critics, forget that the Creator needs no approval from the humans to call His servants.

Many of Prophet T.B.Joshua’s vicious critics have never stopped asking for T.B. Joshua’s help with mentorship, church membership and pastoral training and confirmation. To them, the mentor-ship of God in TB Joshua's ministry is insufficient. It is as if they demand that God should come physically to anoint Joshua, even when the fruits from his ministry demonstrate HE is clearly the centre of his ministerial commitments.

Critics question the use of the Anointing Water and stickers; they query the stretching of hands and even the use of the word ‘Emmanuel’. The tons of global live, personal testimonies strongly support the effectiveness of these God given mediums for healing etc. They are not satisfied that the true work of God is being done in the midst of people from all corners of the globe – America, Asia, Europe and Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Don Moen, Frank Edwards, Others Storm Owerri This Friday 9th Dec / South Africa Snake Pastor Live In SCOAN For Deliverance (pics) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.