Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail (40437 Views)

Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / Breaking:Chibok Girls Release: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Boko Haram / A Mother Of 3 Escapes From Boko Haram Captors After Being Abducted & Drugged.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by osuofia2(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
ISLAM........................WHY ??
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Coolgent(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
I dont blame them cos conji na bastard! Drilling their holes for 2yrs has already format their brain.

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by MONITZ: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Esseite:
What sort of propaganda is this... 100 girls are dead simple.. its not like i wish them harm or pray so.. but of what point is it to remain and spend the rest of your life on the run and in the bush.

I dont mean to be vain and evil with my statement, but the administration make you read between the lines with their statements

So many inconsistencies in the plot, and that is the reason y a lot of people still believe the whole thing was a scam ,they want them to leave the country so that no question will be asked again, and wen a situation to ask them some questions arises, we re going to be told they re abroad,and it will be the end of the story and the whole madness continues till they see the need to tickle us again with their evil lies. I so much believed that it was politically motivated so as to frustrate the government in power then.

Especially in the light of appointments given so far to all the principal actors of BBOG bar Ezekwesili for the roles they played,a discerning skull should be able to read some meanings in the whole caricature of a plot. Let them continue to feed themselves with all the lies in this world bt one thing is surely certain and which is knowing karma to be a bitch and est they forget that wat goes around must come around too.

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by femark04(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
this is a lovely drama

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by veacea: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Oblitz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
maybe the boko boys are treating them better than the nigerian government

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
whitebeard:
what a shame..!! Soldiers pls return home..!!
The gurls "like cassava and BH get BIG CASSAVA" so don't blame the Boko gurls..... lolz

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Mayflowa(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
grin Lemme just believe this story right here is a joke, what do they know is to be stigmatized? Did they even think about their parents and what they've been going through all these while? Now FG have given them a light at the end of the tunnel and the decide to remain with Darkness? Hmmmmm undecided .I want to believe this is a joke actually

You need to understand what has happened to them, Stockholm syndrome. They are now in love with the father of their babies. Women hv bond for their immediate family more than anyone

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Duru009(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Those girls are enjoying over drugged cockk of the boko haram..... .

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Vikky014(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
bayelsaowei:
The scam don start again
lmao

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by KardinalZik(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Behold another propaganda!

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:
This woman just wrapped my Akara with someone's CV!! His name is okafor chinedu George! Please holla if you Know him, tell him that job at shell won't work....... *chews Akara and crosses gutter*

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by walozanga(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
STORY ........

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by UchaNwababa: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:
This woman just wrapped my Akara with someone's CV!! His name is okafor chinedu George! Please holla if you Know him, tell him that job at shell won't work....... *chews Akara and crosses gutter*

U want to Give someone B.P. Ok Kwantinu.

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by kosasly(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:

shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by kosasly(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Shekau be sing pana by tecno: Yarinya fana them sey you like cassaba whalai i get ham por big cassaba. grin

And one of the girls will be like vvvvvvv

ROTFL . . . Laughing my ribs off.
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Ajaoebenezer(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Freedom of speech, Nigeria's government has denied reports the girls were swapped for four Boko Haram commanders, or that a large ransom was paid...................ahahahahah PMB why denying which sort of negotiation are you negotiating with Boko Haram and were you not the one that also said that you are planning how to release 83girl by swapping with them
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by UchaNwababa: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Until I test their Pussy if not all is Scam.
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Ziyadah(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
So...notify me when the final season of all dz kidnapping fable Is out
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by autonomous22: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigeria n drama..... abeg wu organised dis one
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by ivili(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:

Let me see now,*Cross gutter......chew Akara....,,mmmm,guy na Oshodi railway junction you dey?
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aboki burantanshi at work
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Justiceleague1: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
There are 1001 hungry afonjas who wud also luv to be bh captives just to escape hunger.. grin

Op,those girls must have gotten hint of how doghari is ravaging the country..
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Zedoo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Haha 3 damn years....their eyes have been opened after tasting the sweet forbidden fruit and misguided to think about love in a certain type of way.....

*tecno voice*
Dey say you like cassava,
I geti big cassava- baby chibok....

*clears throat*

This is Sa on one side but what do they even know....various types of charms and all what not have been used on them....
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Sweetrolly(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
any one who believes this, is DOOMED
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by TruthisGOD: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
lustychima:
I understand their plight in a country were STIGMATIZATION is the order of the day

Pls return home, it was never ur fault but as a result of bad government

Instead of bringing rescue their way, THE PAST ADMINISTRATION CALLED IT A SCAM BUT WAS BUSY SHARING AND ALLOCATING MONEY FOR THE ACCLAIMED SCAM

Not bad goverment but a result of useless, and dispicable ideology and religious extremist. Why should Nigerian be suffering and paying for the stupidity of some Northern islamic extremist? Nonsense! The knew that our values and theirs are like oil and water , why not them go their seperate ways and practice their ideology in peace.
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by kamtamark(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
serious care should be taken with those 21 who knows they may be up to somthx else.
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:

hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by danigbo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Do you need their *consent* to give them freedom
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by whitebeard(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
omojoshy:
The gurls "like cassava and BH get BIG CASSAVA" so don't blame the Boko gurls..... lolz
it seems they do eat cassava often...so they really love it
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by AuroraB(f): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:

cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by progress69: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Esseite post=50328424][/quote]

How Market? Dem don jail u bah? Make sense.....

U called it propaganda, and i gave u an answer. Why u wan die put?

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested