Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Enemy's Objective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Enemy's Objective (303 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemy's Objective by yommyuk: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Hyenas are renowned and highly effective scavengers. They can detect smell from as far as 4 kilometres downwind. They find prey by scent and by the noises made by other predators. They also keep a look out for vultures. They rely on their speed and stamina to run down their prey.

It is unwise for a Christian to be in sleep mode when the enemy is roaring, looking for whom to devour. To devour is not only to kill, but to destroy. Watching a Hyena eating its prey is a good example of the objective of our enemy. It does not mess around. They do not only eat the flesh of their prey, they eat the bones.

The enemy is gaining ground in the church. He is misdirecting a lot of believer’s attention to the worldly, hence making them think all is well. His aim is for a believer to lose their soul. The pastors and the so called men of God are unknowingly/knowingly aiding the enemy.

Brethren, be in Spirit. Put on your spiritual Armor, and follow the Lord into battle. He’ll be by your side.

Deuteronomy 20:4
For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’

Isaiah 41:13
For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: The Enemy's Objective by Chubhie: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2016
The enemy is gaining ground in the church. He is misdirecting a lot of believer’s attention to the worldly, hence making them think all is well. His aim is for a believer to lose their soul. The pastors and the so called men of God are unknowingly/knowingly aiding the enemy.
Those mofo pastors and god of men are demonic agents from the pit of hell doing the bidding of the devil their master.

I pity the so called christians who sleep while battles are raging in the realms! May their eyes of understanding be opened for even seconds to see things.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rejoice! / Self-appraisal / A Must Read Book for All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.