Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k (1537 Views)

Clearance Sales Toyota Camry 700k / Hot Sales: Toyota Venza 2012 Fresh Tokunbo Usa Direct / Hot sales Toyota Camry 07/08 ₦1.150m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Seunaina2(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
I have a Toyota Camry 3s for sale for N250k

Manual v6 good engine.

Shaft and absorber needs to be changed.

Power steering needs repair.

Location Ojodu Berger

Interested buyers only 09099190303

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
take this car to the crushing yard ... or else get diportivo to assume ownership of the pile. kingreign will assist with getting it in "order"

2 Likes

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2016
LOL! Or pay someone to come and take the car....if i am paid #500k, won't still take this.

Best of luck, Mr Dealer making sales...i am just kidding tongue

NgcoboP:
take this car to the crushing yard ... or else get diportivo to assume ownership of the pile. kingreign will assist with getting it in "order"

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2016
soletar:
LOL! Or pay someone to come and take the car....if i am paid #500k, won't still take this.

Best of luck, Mr Dealer making sales...i am just kidding tongue

well ayobase might be of help
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by ayobase(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2016
NgcoboP:
well ayobase might be of help

diportivo is good with this sort of deal.

I still dey envy that transformed mazda v6 626.
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by ayobase(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Seunaina2:
I have a Toyota Camry 3s for sale for N250k

Manual v6 good engine.

Shaft and absorber needs to be changed.

Power steering needs repair.

Location Ojodu Berger

Interested buyers only 09099190303

1. OLD V6 Engine.

2. Shaft needs to be changed.

3. Absorber needs to be changed.

4. Interior needs to be worked on.

5. Painting as well.

6. Power steering needs repair.

If all aforementioned are in order, the car will be okay at 120-150k, but with these BUTS, e no suppose pass 30k-50k patapata.

No a/c
No airbag
No better sound system.

Haba bros!

Na alloy rim?

2 Likes

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
ayobase:

1. OLD V6 Engine.

2. Shaft needs to be changed.

3. Absorber needs to be changed.

4. Interior needs to be worked on.

5. Painting as well.

6. Power steering needs repair.

If all aforementioned are in order, the car will be okay at 120-150k, but with these BUTS, e no suppose pass 30k-50k patapata.

No a/c
No airbag
No better sound system.

Haba bros!

Na alloy rim?

including a chilling AC... then 120-130k will do.... but then diportivo might surprise us by paying for it...
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Readonee35L(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
NgcoboP:

including a chilling AC... then 120-130k will do.... but then diportivo might surprise us by paying for it...
Quit fooling around people's thread if you have nothing to buy.
You keep on pricing things all over.
If the owner decides to see this car 120 like u stated, you'd change your price to 70k or flee of the thread because that's what you do angry

1 Like

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Readonee35L:

If the owner decides to see this car 120 like u stated, you'd change your price to 70k or flee of the thread because that's what you do angry
go back to sleep. or publish the ad under your real moniker
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Readonee35L(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
NgcoboP:

Smh.
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by ayobase(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Readonee35L:

You need to stop fooling around.

Where did u read anybody pricing 120K, let alone of buying.

Old car with V6 engine has many tribulations and trials and the owner is asking for 250k.

Can you buy that at that amount.

Have you seen the transformed car sold by diportivo...that's a good price with conditions of car.

OP, you can ask for that 250k if car is fixed.
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Readonee35L(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
ayobase:

You need to stop fooling around.

Where did u read anybody pricing 120K, let alone of buying.

Old car with V6 engine has many tribulations and trials and the owner is asking for 250k.

Can you buy that at that amount.

Have you seen the transformed car sold by diportivo...that's a good price with conditions of car.

OP, you can ask for that 250k if car is fixed.
Is it by force to buy this car.
What's your problem.why not ignore .
You have no money to buy a bike. Yet you're disturbing the whole forum .
250k is not bad for the car.
If you can't buy it from the op.
You walk away

1 Like

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by diportivo: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
NgcoboP:

You are high as usual undecided

NgcoboP:

Still high

Readonee35L:

Modus operandi of life grin grin grin

NgcoboP:

Ah

Readonee35l only sells muscle cars..... angry

Readonee35L:

You walk away

I totally agree

I wonder when I became a custodian of battered cars embarassed

1 Like

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
hi where have you been... will send the message to your owode onirin abode
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by ayobase(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Readonee35L:

You walk away

Accepted, I lack money to buy a bike, but I don't lack the common sense to know that 250k for that fix-this-fix-that old car is unworthy.

My message needs no interpretation.

As we have "too good to be true", so we have "too terrible to be accepted."

Both should be frowned at.
Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
ayobase:

Accepted, I lack money to buy a bike, but I don't lack the common sense to know that 250k for that fix-this-fix-that old car is unworthy.

My message needs no interpretation.

As we have "too good to be true", so we have "too terrible to be accepted."

Both should be frowned at.
and people should be protected from unscrupulous sellers

1 Like

Re: URGENT SALES!!! Toyota Camry 3s For Sale N250k by Bullet01(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
I give credit for the OP for being sincere.

(1) (Reply)

>> >> >> Neat 2009 Kia Picanto @ 680K << << << / Clean Pencil Grey Colour Toks 2003 Full Option Honda Accord EOD @ #1.9m / Clean Mercedes-benz C300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.