Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] (5923 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Soundcity Finally Settles Beef With P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by TunezTV: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2016
The longterm standoff between singer, Timaya and his ex-girlfriend, Empress Njamah has finally been settled.

The duo have been at loggerheads ever since their romance crashed roughly back in 2010, however 6 years later, it seems Timaya has successfully righted all wrongs with movie star, Empress Njamah.

Reports of them burying the hatchet was confirmed when Timaya shared an old photo of himself and Empress enjoying drinks together at a date with the caption; Its always a pleasure seeing you my dear friend, EMPEE

Timaya who had previously admitted in an interview that the split from Empress affected his life negatively, broke up with the Nollywood actress over a car issue. Empress had refused to buy a car with the money Timaya had given her for the ride and was instead driving his own cars. This pushed Timaya to call Empress a thief on a national daily, a rash statement, which in turn led to their beef.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/timaya-finally-settles-romantic-beef.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by opsylojay(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
once Debe.... the poster below can complete it
Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by miccheck58: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Always debe

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by miccheck58: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Any kpekus once kpanshed can still be kpanshed again if the kpansher and the kpanshee agree to kpansh again......

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
miccheck58:
Any kpekus once kpanshed can still be kpanshed again if the kpansher and the kpanshee agree to kpansh again......
hehehehe u re crazzzy grin
Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by Ojemedad: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
miccheck58:

More reason I want 2 marry a virgin , i nor de 4 ex wahala
Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by wolexy2020(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
With just less than 1,000 dollars , she can do hymen reconstruction surgery in china grin , lobatan!! Virgin for life shocked
Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by 7agaza(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ojemedad:

More reason I want 2 marry a virgin , i nor de 4 ex wahala

Thats y i wont even marry a she.. Can we roll? It might me the both of us tomorrow.

#nocheating.

Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by Ojemedad: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
7agaza:

Thats y i wont even marry a she.. Can we roll? It might me the both of us tomorrow.

#nocheating.

Thunder fire u
Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by 7agaza(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ojemedad:

Thunder fire u
Thanks love.
Re: Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] by LuvU2: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ojemedad:

Thunder fire u
7agaza:

Thanks love.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Its Been Confirmed, Yvonne Nelson And Banky W Married / Van Vicker Married And Not To Nadia / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osuofia Builds Mansion Inside Owerri's Most Opulent Zone Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.