Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

If You Have Fiverr Account Come In For Quick Money - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If You Have Fiverr Account Come In For Quick Money (836 Views)

Fiverr And Upwork Withdrawal / Buy Fiverr Reviews / We Sell Original Lubricants, We Buy Paypal And Assist In Fiverr Withdrawal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Fiverr Account Come In For Quick Money by Phonefanatic: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
I need people with fiverr account to buy my gig, leave a 5 Star review and favorite me. Nigerian accounts not needed unless you already have over 10 reviews on it.

I'm paying N500 to 1k for each review plus the equivalent amount of $5 which you will pay to buy the gig.

Contact me on whatsapp O7O 145 46 513
Re: If You Have Fiverr Account Come In For Quick Money by Phonefanatic: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keep the calls coming I need more people
Re: If You Have Fiverr Account Come In For Quick Money by Phonefanatic: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
I need more people keep reaching me pls

(1) (Reply)

Major And Sub-major Distributions Needed / In Need Of Scrap Metals / Refecon Installations, Repairs And Maintenance Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.