Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

[unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale (7225 Views)

4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo / 'Brand New' - Huawei 4G LTE Router - 30K - SOLD / Brand New Huawei 4G Lte Wireless(N14,500),PROMO!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Still available
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
frebor:
Still available

Please how can you keep a 4G LTE Mifi browsing on 4G mode without it fluctuating to 3G and 2G.

If I can get a reliable solution for this then Mifi here I come.

Note:
What I mean is that on my 4G Android phone, there the is option of selecting and using 4G alone without it auto-switching to 3G. But on Mifi this doesn't seem possible and its frustrating.

My 4G phone doesn't have many 4G bands but a Mifi does.
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Please how can you keep a 4G LTE Mifi browsing on 4G mode without it fluctuating to 3G and 2G.

If I can get a reliable solution for this then Mifi here I come.

Note:
What I mean is that on my 4G Android phone, there the is option of selecting and using 4G alone without it auto-switching to 3G. But on Mifi this doesn't seem possible and its frustrating.

My 4G phone doesn't have many 4G bands but a Mifi does.

Depending on the software version the mifi is running, there is an option to set what network mode you want to use. Below is a screen shot from the mifi on offer

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
frebor:

Depending on the software version the mifi is running, there is an option to set what network mode you want to use. Below is a screen shot from the mifi on offer

My bros, correct me if I'm wrong. That screenshot is from your phone network settings. If I'm right, which I think I am, this setting will only affect the 4G setting of your phone and cannot affect that of the mifi 4G selection. The MIFI will still auto switch to 3G when 4G is poor.

To prove it set it on 4G, switch on your Mifi with a 4G SIM in it and let it display the 4G light.

Now if the 4G is not steady like in my area it'll auto switch to 3G.Better still take it to an area without 4G coverage and it'll auto switch to 3G.

Its not supposed to auto switch to 3G when you set it on 4G only.

Once its set at 4G only, it'll loose network once 4G network is not steady or once its not in a 4G coverage area. It'll loose network and not autoswitch to 3G.

Thats my point.

1 Like

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

My bros, correct me if I'm wrong. That screenshot is from your phone network settings. If I'm right, which I think I am, this setting will only affect the 4G setting of your phone and cannot affect that of the mifi 4G selection. The MIFI will still auto switch to 3G when 4G is poor.

That screen shot is not from my phone, its from the huawei Hilink app for managing the mifi.

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

To prove it set it on 4G, switch on your Mifi with a 4G SIM in it and let it display the 4G light.

Now if the 4G is not steady like in my area it'll auto switch to 3G.Better still take it to an area without 4G coverage and it'll auto switch to 3G.

Its not supposed to auto switch to 3G when you set it on 4G only.

Once its set at 4G only, it'll loose network once 4G network is not steady or once its not in a 4G coverage area. It'll loose network and not autoswitch to 3G.

Thats my point.

There are pictures of the web panel in chrome, LTE is locked and its just one bar. That proves your point wrong

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by jgodliving: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Can you deliverto ilaro, I hve 10k
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
jgodliving:
Can you deliverto ilaro, I hve 10k

Delivery is possible to any location, as long as there is a post office but your 10k no fit do am
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Still available, 3 units remaining
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by KennyID17(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
frebor:
Still available, 3 units remaining

How much? I reside in Lagos.
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

How much? I reside in Lagos.

14k, free delivery by NIPOST to you
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by KennyID17(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
frebor:

14k, free delivery by NIPOST to you

Bros cut suntin commot na, what if i come pick it up myself, or ur not in Lag?

**Modified**

Just read thru d thread now and discovered it doesn't support Glo 4G, that was what i was looking to use it for. Thank u.
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by GogetterMD(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Does it work with Smile network? (Band 8 and 20)
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
GogetterMD:
Does it work with Smile network? (Band 8 and 20)

Yeah

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by gadafi101(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
your soo called universal mifi doesn't accept spectranet Sim cards. Please why?
I bought one from you recently and I wanna use spectranet but it's not accepting it.
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
gadafi101:
your soo called universal mifi doesn't accept spectranet Sim cards. Please why?
I bought one from you recently and I wanna use spectranet but it's not accepting it.

Please refer to the first post on the thread, moreso I don't remember selling a mifi to you.
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Still available, 2 units
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by skydancer: 9:32pm On May 04, 2017
Where can I buy spectranet SIM?
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2017
skydancer:
Where can I buy spectranet SIM?

Spectranet office

1 Like

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Still available
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by Souljaboi1: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
frebor:

Spectranet office

grin grin grin
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by IamJames: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Souljaboi1:

grin grin grin

U render autocad mep service?
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by Souljaboi1: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2017
IamJames:

U render autocad mep service?

Yes I do Sir
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by Heshei: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2017
I need one.... do you still have it
Lagos ... How much ?
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Legit Legit Legit
Item delivered to Onitsha within 10 hours

1 Like

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Heshei:
I need one.... do you still have it

Lagos ... How much ?

Yeah, still available. 14k, delivery included.
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Benstino:
Legit Legit Legit
Item delivered to Onitsha within 10 hours

Thanks.

Its a pleasure doing biz with you
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by Heshei: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2017
frebor:

Yeah, still available. 14k, delivery included.

Thank you sir. Already Got one in Ikeja for 13k

The early Swift4G MiFi with UI
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Fresh units for sale, 13500 each.

Free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2017
Still available
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2018
hello..still available?
Re: [unlocked To All Networks] Huawei 4g Lte Mifi For Sale by frebor(m): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2018
adejumoadeoluwa:
hello..still available?

All sold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap Blackberry Phones (new Or Used) For Sale: I Deliver To Anywhere In Nigeria / ZKTECO BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT TIME ATTENDANCE AND ACCESS CONTROL PRODUCTS / INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.