Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary (706 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary by RipplesNigeria: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Justice John Inyang Okoro, one of the Supreme Court judges arrested by operatives of the Department of Security Services (DSS) for alleged corrupt practices, has opened a can of worms regarding his travails.
In a letter entitled “Invasion of my official residence by Operatives of the Department of State Security Service” and addressed to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Mahmud Mohammed, dated October 17, 2016, Okoro alleged that his refusal to join the plot to pervert the course of justice in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Abia states is the reason that he is being targeted for disgrace.
He specifically fingered President Muhammadu Buhari and former governor Rotimi Amaechi as the major brains behind the infamous plan to manipulate Supreme Court rulings in favour of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Abia states at all cost.
His letter reads in part, “My Lord, I strongly believe that my travails is not unconnected with the verbal report I made to you on February 1 about the visit to my official residence by H/E Rotimi Amaechi, former governor of Rivers State and now Minister of Transport.

Read More: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/buhari-amaechi-desperate-silence-aborted-plot-manipulate-judiciary-justice-okoro/
Re: Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary by yeyeboi(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary by Sunnymatey(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
l hope u hav ur exhibit.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Smh why didn't you report to EFCC and the media When he attempted to bribe you?
Re: Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary by emiwanlee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
This way of fighting kworuption will take nigeria to six feet in few months
Re: Buhari, Amaechi Desperate To Silence Me Over Aborted Plot To Manipulate Judicary by ahaika23: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
l hope u hav ur exhibit.

zombies all have same thing in common. Stupidity!
Sunnymatey:
l hope u hav ur exhibit.

(1) (Reply)

Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari's Anti Corruption War / Breaking News... / Check Out Dino Melaye's Youthful Swag As He Attends Leadership Event In USA(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.