Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Adic Ifa Living Benefits: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adic Ifa Living Benefits: (556 Views)

Living Benefits Advisor In Lagos, Nigeria / Has Anyone Heard From ADIC Insurance? / Graduate Trainees Recruitment (nationwide) Adic Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adic Ifa Living Benefits: by emekamoney(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
They say that the best way to hide something worthwhile from a black man is to keep it in the pages of a book. This does not have to be true in your own case that is why you should avail yourself the opportunity that 'ADIC IFA LIVING BENEFITS, ' offers by attending our seminar presentations close to you.

Send a text to me on this number 08073399951 and i will give you the address of our seminar location close to you.

Thank you

emekamoney
Re: Adic Ifa Living Benefits: by Mcleo007(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dis ifa stuff is quite gud nd credible.Ws at d lst presentatn at allen.D problem i'l face is gatherin my dwnliners.Cn u help in dt light?
Re: Adic Ifa Living Benefits: by emekamoney(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
thanks for your response. its nice to read that you have already attended a presentation. what you now need to do is to attend an IMF training where you will be given glues on how to go about gathering you key downliners.

(1) (Reply)

Test Format! / Canadian/us Phone No / Creative Thinkers Are Lucky People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.