Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Wednesday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye ( Open Heavens 19 October 201 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wednesday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye ( Open Heavens 19 October 201 (339 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Open Heavens Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye ( Open Heavens 19 October 201 by phesthus(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Topic: I Know your Works IV [Wednesday 19, October 2016]

Memorise: 1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless – 1 Timothy 3:1-2a

Read: Revelation 2:18-24 (KJV)

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Bible in One Year: Hosea 11-14, Psalms 81

Read Full Devotion at

http://www.fbnaija.com/2016/10/wednesday-daily-devotional-by-pastor-e_19.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pray Harder To Escape Danger In this Remaining Months. / INTERESTING!!! Marriage Ends Because Of Black Hijab / The Chosen Daily Devotional 8th Nov, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.