Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Happened To #ekitigate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To #ekitigate? (294 Views)

Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / EFCC Declares Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Wanted In Relation To #ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To #ekitigate? by omochelsea004(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Early last year or so there was heat generated from #ekitigate saga trying to implicate or portrait gov Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State victory in the 2014 election as being rigged, this #ekitigate of a thing gives APC & there zombies Joy as at that time, thinking that it is all they need to bringing down Gov Fayose, i don't want to write long epistle on this, but i av some questions for Fayose haters on this forum

1. What is d outcome of #ekitigate?
2. Why did this #ekitigate of a thing just disappeared just like that?
3. We heard sometimes that Nigeria Army was investigating #ekitigate & that the outcome will soon be out for public to see, soon never come?
4.Is d investigation inconclusive like every other things in this present administration?
5. Is #ekitigate a scam just to distract Gov Fayose or to blackmail him?
6. If truly Gov Fayose was caught in d web of #ekitigate as speculated then, i know Buhari, Fayemi, & all APC including their zombies altogether would av dealt with him mercilessly.

I will leave you guys to ask d zombies in d building d remaining questions about what could av happened to #ekitigate saga

to d haters.... hate don't pay

(1) (Reply)

11 Trucks Of Relief Materials To Adamawa Idps Diverted / BREAKING: Trump Elected US President / Okowa Presents N270 Billion 2017 Budget To State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.