Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Improve Your Catwalk Skills - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Improve Your Catwalk Skills (460 Views)

Pictures Oftales Soares Who Died On Catwalk At Sao Paulo Fashion Week / 14 Year Old Model Die While She Was Preparing For Catwalk At Shanghai Fashion Wk / The Art Of Catwalk... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Catwalk Skills by Sylphlady261(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Are u an inspiring model or you are already one but you need to master/improve your catwalk skills that will make you stand out in the competitive world of modelling...
You can contact me and you won't regret making me your instructor as i have thought lots of girls who are doing very well in their modelling careers...
It takes patience,courage and determination to be the best at what you do and so,i am willing to go through it all with you.

Its time to take the stage and be different from the rest.

For more information, please call/whatsapp 08077833441.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Forward, Looks Of The Week / Ping Express Xmas Giveaway! Win 1 Million Naira For Your Beneficiary Back Home / Want To Sell Hair Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.