Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,254 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe (33833 Views)

Shoe Boxes For Your Wardrobe & Boutique / Ladies!! Update Your Wardrobe With These 15 Classy And Chic Work Outfit (PHOTOS) / Irresistible Ladies Top You Should Add To Your Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe by RentALodge: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
[b]Helpful tips. Here are some more:

1. Set a Budget: I actually have myself on a clothing allowance for each season. I usually choose to shop seasonally versus monthly because it keeps me from picking up too many unnecessary extras.

2. Write a List: Go to the store on a mission. It's fun to shop around for the latest styles, but if money is tight — keep it simple. Use your list to target your shopping, and you likely won't grab up costly impulse items.

3. Connect Via Social Media: Along these same lines, link up with your favorite store's Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts. Sometimes there are special discount codes or news exclusively for followers.

4. Connect Via Social Media Along these same lines, link up with your favorite store's Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts. Sometimes there are special discount codes or news exclusively for followers.

5. Avoid Trends: Love that new trendy pattern floating around on instagram? I suggest resisting the urge to paint your entire wardrobe in, say, chevron. Those pieces are fun, but definitely get old — and fast.

6. Shop for Yourself: I've seen lots of reviews of a popular "stylist" service with clothing delivered to your doorstep through the mail. In my opinion, the prices are way inflated for convenience versus quality. Shop for yourself. If you need some styling help, check out these tips for how to dress your body type.[/b]

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe by Sannitimmy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Okay, let them know I've occupied this space cool
Re: 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe by JerryLegend(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cool
Re: 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe by mountainidea: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Common sense!
Re: 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
LaClickLaBend:
buy only black tops

You dont wanna know the number of black tops I have shocked
....my default buy whenever I am at a loss as to what to get....
even when I am sure of what to get, once I get home and check my "loot", there is invariably the black top or two among
I dunno why
Re: 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2016
taaaaaaaaa when okrika still dey kankpe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Ways Of Rocking Your Ankara Crop Top (photos) / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.