Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) (43100 Views)

Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by charlesklaus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol she's definitely from mbaise
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
yeyeboi:
5th FTC For Today grin

What Of If The Goat Come Sh!t For Her Wrapper Abi She Don Wear Dippers For The Baby Oooppss Goat cheesy cheesy

That's If It's Truly A Goat angry

If na only shit, e for better.

What if the goat bites her on the shoulder from behind?
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by lacoach: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Under the influence of OGOGORI.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

If na only shit, e for better.

What if the goat bites her on the shoulder from behind?

Abeg shey goat dey bite
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Ritasnr(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tufiakwa
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Princy13: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
The beginning of the end

End time is here.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I thought as much. The goat was having red scarf on its head and one around its neck.
This is a appeasement usually done by women,it is usually done for 3 reasons1),if a woman child is sick ,they may tell her to do this and later sacrifice the goats to the gods .2) if a woman is looking for a child ,she may be asked to do this and the goat will later be killed after some incantations has been poured into it and given to ppl to eat ,usually and party meat. Sometime also as a sacrifice for more success but most usually it is done by women for their children. That is why it isn't very good to be eating anyhow at parties,many ppl have eaten their future away all because they see awoof meat and jollof rice

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by stubbornman(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
She must be from Mbaise
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by seenter84: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
she must be a witch
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Nusaf: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
sinandser:
Now this ain't a result of weed. It metaphysical - highly spiritual.
She must be seeking a child and one baba told her to do this. However, from my understanding of myths and legends, one shouldn't stare at such shows cause the charm draws it potency from the onlookers.

Superstition
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Nusaf: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
tunnyl:
Exactly. Most people dont know this. You shouldnt watch every video that you see online.

Superstition
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Temmytea70(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
sinandser:
She must be seeking a child and one baba told her to do this. However, from my understanding of myths and legends, one shouldn't stare at such shows cause the charm draws it potency from the onlookers.

Too much yoruba film
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by AreaFada2: 3:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Very old pics/video. sad
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by zicol2015: 5:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Nah her first daughter Turn goat
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by tunnyl(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2016
simpleseyi:

So, juju fit catch person online? My brother, someone like you will be scared of staying in the room when the lights are off.

Lol. Its has no negative implications. Its just best not to watch something like that. And fyi i aint scared of nothing, i step out whenever, wherever i want in the dark or light. Scared of darkness my foot.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Bpfems(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2016
We are in Africa (Nigeria as the case is) fetish, juju, charms lifestyle are REAL here. (This is an eye opener to those that are fond of criticizing the spiritual metal state of others in governance of this Nation), never mind that's the foundation with which your country has been operating. It is only God that can deliver us, to let Africa move forward.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Barigaboy(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Heyah I pity her condition o. She needs a child at all cos that's d condition harbalist always give them. God solves all problems harbalist will make it worse.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Masterclass32: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
The woman must have lost it. Look at the goat ... it was even feeling embarrassed.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by Peace2love: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2016
This is not ordinary, it's spiritual. I hope is for her good in quote, not to harm another person.

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by phranq(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2016
yeyeboi:
5th FTC For Today grin

What Of If The Goat Come Sh!t For Her Wrapper Abi She Don Wear Dippers For The Baby Oooppss Goat cheesy cheesy

That's If It's Truly A Goat angry

wetin be shit?? u supoz dey ask wot if d goat cm chop her ear!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by calabardick(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinandser:

Whaaaaaat? Are you serious?
Thank God I don't watch poooo
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
calabardick:

Whaaaaaat? Are you serious?
Thank God I don't watch poooo
Very true ooo
Some charms are made and the person will be told yo do something which will catch ppls attention or make them stare at the person,some will walk naked in the market just so that u can see or stare at them

1 Like

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by calabardick(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
onatisi:

Very true ooo
Some charms are made and the person will be told yo do something which will catch ppls attention or make them stare at the person,some will walk naked in the market just so that u can see or stare at them

shocked shocked
What a world
That means many have perished or inherited spiritual problem because of just looking.
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
calabardick:

shocked shocked
What a world
That means many have perished or inherited spiritual problem because of just looking.
It is not everybody u greet,shake ,eat with or share things with. Looking is even good ,many have entered serious problems just by merely passing ppl by on the road( you can confirm this from any herbalist),there are even some sacrifices that ordinary ppl must not see. We live in a hard world in Africa where normal things can be turned against ppl

1 Like

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by BALLOSKI: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
onatisi:

This is a appeasement usually done by women,it is usually done for 3 reasons1),if a woman child is sick ,they may tell her to do this and later sacrifice the goats to the gods .2) if a woman is looking for a child ,she may be asked to do this and the goat will later be killed after some incantations has been poured into it and given to ppl to eat ,usually and party meat. Sometime also as a sacrifice for more success but most usually it is done by women for their children. That is why it isn't very good to be eating anyhow at parties,many ppl have eaten their future away all because they see awoof meat and jollof rice
I've learnt from this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by calabardick(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
onatisi:

It is not everybody u greet,shake ,eat with or share things with. Looking is even good ,many have entered serious problems just by merely passing ppl by on the road( you can confirm this from any herbalist),there are even son sacrifices that ordinary ppl must not see. We live in a hard world in Africa where normal things can be turned against ppl

You are making me scared, what a dark world
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
calabardick:

You are making me scared, what a dark world
I am even been mild with the truth. If your eyes are opened to see the kind of ppl u meet every day in their real spiritual form,you wont bother leaving ur room the following day. But thank God for Jesus
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by calabardick(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
onatisi:

I am even been mild with the truth. If your eyes are opened to see the kind of ppl u meet every day in their real spiritual form,you wont bother leaving ur room the following day. But thank God for Jesus

Oooh?
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2016
phranq:

wetin be shit?? u supoz dey ask wot if d goat cm chop her ear!!!!!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet / Passengers Of 18-Seater Bus ‘Burnt Beyond Recognition’ In Anambra Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.