Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards (4047 Views)

Server Problem Solved For You Guys / Its Almost Here You Guys!!! Get In Here!!! / What Do You Guys Think Of This Website Design ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Now, you can no longer do amazon, buy domains and all sort of things?
One of my friends outside the country just had his electricity disconnected because he could not pay with this naija card.
Airlines are severely affected.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by DonCortino: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
He shld change bank na. Its not all banks that stopped it.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by segbolon: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
It's painful sha.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
DonCortino:
He should move from one part of a sinking ship to another part? At the end of the day the entire ship will sink right?

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by DonCortino: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2016
directonpc:

He should move from one part of a sinking ship to another part? At the end of the day the entire ship will sink right?

Oh well!
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by udatso: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
DonCortino:
Bross, initially it wasn't all the banks but now, it's all of them
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Gobe if you need to renew your bills. watch out for loss of domain ownership grin
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2016
udatso:

Bross, initially it wasn't all the banks but now, it's all of them
In the beginning when first bank and GTB said they will still be giving $100, I knew it was a scam. Just something to make them appear as if they are stronger than the rest
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
It is all over guys. . . .we should return to farming.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2016
are guys saying we can't buy domain from godaddy with naija debit card??
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2016
The dude above me is asking a JAMB kwesion.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by udatso: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2016
directonpc:

In the beginning when first bank and GTB said they will still be giving $100, I knew it was a scam. Just something to make them appear as if they are stronger than the rest
grin gtb folded up before eco bank and uba. They were the last of the maskateers
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Afam4eva(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2016
One of my most important domain name is due to expire next month and i don't have a dime in paypal. I think i should have followed my instinct to transfer it top my Naija backup (web4africa).
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2016
I might be able to help you, am already setting up a plan to prevent my business from folding up with all these their jagbajantis things.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2016
udatso:

grin gtb folded up before eco bank and uba. They were the last of the maskateers
imagine that. Next thing is finding an alternative way to pay our bills.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Chibenze(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Afam4eva:
One of my most important domain name is due to expire next month and i don't have a dime in paypal. I think i should have followed my instinct to transfer it top my Naija backup (web4africa).
i can assist u renew it via my paypal where is d domain registered?
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by guru01(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2016
I will say desperate times calls for desperate measures.
In Nigeria we import almost 90% of everything, but thank God things are changing.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
guru01:
I will say desperate times calls for desperate measures.
In Nigeria we import almost 90% of everything, but thank God things are changing.
And you think this stops those that spend millions of public money on their selfish interest abroad?
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
And maybe this post should be on front page. (its better than after s*x pictures of ibom runs girl...)
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
It is a matter of national importance, no, it wont make FP, no obscenity inside it.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by guru01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
No it won't stop anyone from stealing public funds.
The truth is that these guys that steal public funds are cursed. Don't pray to be them.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
So what is the need
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by talk2hb1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Gobe if you need to renew your bills. watch out for loss of domain ownership grin
Which I have undecided
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by 4dor: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fortunately for me, I have a ******* account, so I've not really felt it, best way to bypass this ish is to open a dom account or better still get a payoneer card.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
E be like say i go wan borrow that your card small o in this hard time, no let boys kidnap you sha o - me i don talk my own o.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by 4dor: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
dhtml18:
E be like say i go wan borrow that your card small o in this hard time, no let boys kidnap you sha o - me i don talk my own o.

Looool. Na small change dey there o.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Are you sure it is not up to #1,000,000,000,000,000 huh? you don fear abi? better hide your IP address wela make boys no come hammer you.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by 4dor: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. # 1,000,000,000 in dollars.... Zimbabwean dollars.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by guru01(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wait ooo is it on all cards or few.
I tried to use my cards now and all were declined.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by stack1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is worrisome
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Not affecting me, I have a Payoneer Card for online transactions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much To Install A Hotel Management System? / Future Of Software Development In Nigeria In The Next 15 Years / Odoo Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.