Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son (30494 Views)

5 Important Medical Tests Every Couple Needs Before Marriage / How Doctors In Uk Treat Their Covid 19 Patients / India Police Flog Wealthy Men To Treat Their understanding for Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Baroba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Don't yu think there is a time and place for everything, for goodness sake a child needs urgent surgery and you are here telling us how fulfilled you are in Europe, who cares? ..

There is a good consultant urology surgeon in UK from Naija, I know he performs surgeries in Lagos, Abuja and Port twice a month.. The least I can do is to forward this case to him..God bless the child..
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by jargaban: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
May God heal the child.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Lol

You're funny

I love you

You just showed me how kids can be so funny and entertaining on the internet

In real life, i don't think you can have the fear to talk to me

Anyways, here is your 20 minutes opportunity to shine, use it properly

On the contrary, it is kids who don't know who is on a handle that will start jumping and be boasting upandan. I don't know u, but I can bet anything that if u have any reason to meet me especially relating to my profession, u must answer me 'sir', this I'm sure as I breath. Note, Dangote is far richer than Sanusi Lamido, but the former answers the later sir. It is not everybody that worships money like the flat heads, don't u get that? Some of us prefer dignity as long as we are living fine.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Ranchhoddas: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
freeman95:

thanks mr Ranchhoddas CHANCHAD!!
So you don remix our song now now.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:
If this were to be Abok1, the insults alone is enough to break the forum but now that it is flat head, see everyone sympathising. I will rather dump that money in the ocean.

Not just sympathizing, I am writing a check in dollars $$. I want make e pain you die.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Emmaxlee(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
cry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/Am not happy at all]
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Ranchhoddas: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kosy79:
U are a fool of 21st century. if u like dump it in ur ass, head, prick, when u die we go get where u dump am carry bury u fool. imagine ur harsh words on this little boy.U are Hausa na so no surprises u value cows more than human.

If na aboki, d insults alone is enough to break d forum and so what? haven't Hausa caused more harm than good in Nigeria? the blood they have sucked is much more than d insults they receives That Nigeria is not good is it not hausas? We have suffered a lot from hausas OK?

No matter where and how u dump money it can't stop Hausas from being d poorest. Nigerians has help Hausas enough and they pay back with sucking of bloods
Hey pretty!!! The guy really provoke you shey?
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
sonnie10:

Not just sympathizing, I am writing a check in dollars $$. I want make e pain you die.
Pls do that fast and remove this thing from the public cos it runs contrary to ur claims.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Adeolu4(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Let her go to Senate house dat is bukola shoe price
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by bigiyaro(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
brunofarad:
God is in control
control keh? Why put the little boy through this misery?
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Zedoo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Banters....

Just go contribute your own little quota and stop blaming gov't...
Most of you have kept frm as low as 3k to as high as 500k for clubbing tonight...to impress and pack babes...1k from that money na money o.....
Silently contribute...it doesn't have to be publicized...lil drops of water....the account numbers are up there....before another soul is lost....
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Codyt(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
neocortex:

The truth is that your 5 Naira donation is more effective than 24 hours prayers.
Irony of it all......Please spread the word
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by XaintJoel20: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

$100,000 can't even buy a 1 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, New York

I know it's a huge money to you but i pray that one day you will have millions of dollars of your own so that you can enjoy this life
Thanks for being civil in your answer.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by freeman95(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So you don remix our song now now.

na so i dey always sing am as i no take sabi the language....

na wetin the tune sound like to me be that grin
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Kosy79(f): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hey pretty!!! The guy really provoke you shey?
Hey handsome!!! didn't u see what uttered on d predicament of this little child
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by DonaTee(f): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

My parents sent me to school and today I'm a professional practising even as far as Europe, and that is just the best one can get from his parents not selling spare parts and drug pushing.

A professional wat? Im sure u r d 1st n only from ur village.
Ur point of view shows how narrow minded u are. We r talking healthcare running in million n u r comparing it with parents who can't provide basic food.
Europe my foot. Next u ll strap a bomb on ur scrotal sac n board a plane.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by XaintJoel20: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:
If this were to be Abok1, the insults alone is enough to break the forum but now that it is flat head, see everyone sympathising. I will rather dump that money in the ocean.
Would I be wrong if I say you are in the league of Abubakar Shekau
So you would rather dump the money in the ocean...

I think the devil is a Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
God will perfect his healing in Jesus name, I pity this country, there's supposed to be health insurance at affordable fee for every citizen, but our leaders have looted the public fund for their families, leaving common men in trouble and agony, God will judge them
Amen, some of them are already been judged on earth because we have seen some politician also die of strange ailments despite the billions they stole, Karma is a bit..ch cool
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

Pls do that fast and remove this thing from the public cos it runs contrary to ur claims.

Why are you so bitter? My wish for you is that you get the help you need. But what separates your case from this is that money cannot cure your type of sickness.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by joinnow: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:
It's very easy to raise 10 million naira

No need for a philanthropist

Just create a GoFundMe page and see how money will start rolling in

I've seen one guy get $50,000 for the burial of his dog
why not contact him and get the necessary info .then assist them in creating a gofundme page.

1 Like

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by MrTour: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
The useless govt needs to set up free medicals for Nigerians.

The govt is busy looking for who to chase with EFCC.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Would I be wrong if I say you are in the league of Abubakar Shekau
So you would rather dump the money in the ocean...

I think the devil is a Nigerian...
Yes, as long as they are flat heads.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
DonaTee:

A professional wat? Im sure u r d 1st n only from ur village.
Ur point of view shows how narrow minded u are. We r talking healthcare running in million n u r comparing it with parents who can't provide basic food.
Europe my foot. Next u ll strap a bomb on ur scrotal sac n board a plane.
Go and contribute money for ur fellow flat head and stop soliciting for fund from nigerians cos it runs contrary to ur claims.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

Go and raise money for u fellow flat head. Stop soliciting for fund cos such practice runs contrary to ur claims.
Just listen 2 urself&tell me if u make sense. goat!

1 Like

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Ranchhoddas: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
freeman95:

na so i dey always sing am as i no take sabi the language....

na wetin the tune sound like to me be that grin
Hahahaha...you no well. Na English dem use. Just talk say bad thing dey sweet youcheesy
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
sonnie10:

Why are you so bitter? My wish for you is that you get the help you need. But what separates your case from this is that money cannot cure your type of sickness.

Go and sign check for ur fellow flat head treatment and stop all these poems.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
favoryte33:
Just listen 2 urself&tell me if u make sense. goat!

People dying of poverty will be disturbing us with that they are this and that bla bla bla... From selling babies for 5k to begging for money. Go and contribute money for ur fellow flat head and stop all this rubbish.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

Go and sign check for ur fellow flat head treatment and stop all these poems.

I already did, in dollars tongue. Typical of what your kind, telling people when to stop expressing themselves in whatever form and manner they would want to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.