Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k (1279 Views)

HP 3115M, for Sale - 320g/4g - Very Cheap - Just 20k / Mint factory unlock iPhone 5c,for just 20k .Sold. sold . Sold . / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buy a Nexbox a95x android tv box and get a mini keyboard free

Main Features:
● Amlogic S905 quad-core CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● Mali-450 as GPU of this TV Box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
● With 64bit Android 5.1 stable and smooth system.
● 1GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC Flash Memory: It gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● 2.4GHz WiFi (10 / 100Mbps Ethernet): It offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
● Supports H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
● Supports 4K HD video, which brings us clearer image quality and 3D vision enjoy.
● HDMI connector: DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Bypass through HDMI. You can directly connect your TV to NEXBOX A95X TV box through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● Supports mouse and keyboard via USB. Supports 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
● Supports multiple languages and multiple formats video.
● Network functions: Skype chatting, YouTube, Flicker, Facebook, online movies, etc..
● Free Internet searching, thousands of Android applications, many kinds of games, etc..

I am willing to give you the mini keyboard for free.

All pictures are below

Asking Price: #20k

Phone number 0

Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Call while the offer last
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Still available
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Still available for #20k
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Still available
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by inspbado(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Do you deliver the product and is it pay on delivery?
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
inspbado:
Do you deliver the product and is it pay on delivery?

We can arrange for that, I reside at Lekki, ikate Elegushi estate. Where is your location? We can agree to meet in a place.
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by inspbado(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ok. I'm on the mainland but we could meet up at obalande. And for clarification, I get a free wireless keyboard with the package, right?
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2016
inspbado:
Ok. I'm on the mainland but we could meet up at obalande. And for clarification, I get a free wireless keyboard with the package, right?
Yes i would include the free wireless keyboard. I can only come to obalande during the weekend because of work. But if we can meet at Lekki phase 1 during the weekdays I would pay you back you transport fair.
Let's chat on WhatsApp Or lets talk for more details, you can reach me on
Thanks for your enquiries
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Still available
Re: Buy a New NEXBOX A95X TV Box and get a Mini Keyboard for FREE for just #20k by temitimx19(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2016
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

SOLD TO A NAIRALANDER

Thank you for visiting!! grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale / Sold / Samsung Galalxy J7 Dual,40K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.