Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,242 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM (1100 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Ways Of Preaching The Gospel / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by item4biz: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
for some days now i have being worried about how people are fast at informing people about mmm and how people easily join the mmm platform. As a Christian, winning soul to the kingdom of Christ is our primary goal and assignment on earth. I thought to myself, how many souls have i won to my saviour and how many have I invited over to mmm? well, maybe non except those i just registered and still pay for them. I just want to use this opportunity to tell all my fellow Christians who have not had a second thought about mmm that, your soul and that of others matters the most to God not all the bonuses and 30% we gain from mmm. Let us preach the gospel, lets share testimony of how God has done great things for us, lets take time out to preach to as many we have invited to join mmm. they have become your friends now, use the opportunity to invite them to fellowships, share tracts of life with them, share a bible passage with them, pray with them. and above all let them know God is the only Jehovah Jireh- God our great provider. shalom.

1 Like

Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Ranchhoddas: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
item4biz:
for some days now i have being worried about how people are fast at informing people about mmm and how people easily join the mmm platform. As a Christian, winning soul to the kingdom of Christ is our primary goal and assignment on earth. I thought to myself, how many souls have i won to my saviour and how many have I invited over to mmm? well, maybe non except those i just registered and still pay for them. I just want to use this opportunity to tell all my fellow Christians who have not had a second thought about mmm that, your soul and that of others matters the most to God not all the bonuses and 30% we gain from mmm. Let us preach the gospel, lets share testimony of how God has done great things for us, lets take time out to preach to as many we have invited to join mmm. they have become your friends now, use the opportunity to invite them to fellowships, share tracts of life with them, share a bible passage with them, pray with them. and above all let them know God is the only Jehovah Jireh- God our great provider. shalom.
How can you even be involved in MMM as a Christian? Does fraudulent behaviour no longer count as sin?

2 Likes

Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Scholar8200(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
item4biz:
I am telling you! The increase of these schemes in the last days is the devil's way of saying:

21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons,(forget about winning them) and take the goods to thyself.
Genesis 14:21
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How can you even be involved in MMM as a Christian? Does fraudulent behaviour no longer count as sin?
and how did mmm become fraud if i may ask? so the thousands of pastors doing are committing a sin right
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by plaetton: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

What are you talking about, my friend ? shocked

Same ponzi scam, same scammers, same format, same type of deadbrain victims. undecided

It only logical that consumers of " name it and claim it " evangelical scams would also be willing victims for any manner of Ponzi schemes.

I mean, if you believe the invisible skydaddy gives you riches ( unmerited favor undecided they call it) for nothing, then any ponzi scheme that promises to grow money for you out of nothing would also qualify as unmerited favor.

2 Likes

Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Ranchhoddas: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
intbizoil:
and how did mmm become fraud if i may ask? so the thousands of pastors doing are committing a sin right
It's either those pastors are fake pastors or outright morons. Choose!!!
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's either those pastors are fake pastors or outright morons. Choose!!!
ok because they are doing Mmm they are now fake and what right do you have to judge them
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Ranchhoddas: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
intbizoil:
ok because they are doing Mmm they are now fake and what right do you have to judge them
Common sense bro. Common sense
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Common sense bro. Common sense
well you didnt make any
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Ranchhoddas: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2016
intbizoil:
well you didnt make any
Okay. Sorry. Enjoy your kwarapt MMM money.
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Image123(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

It beats me every time. And they cannot see it for the life of them.
Re: Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM by Ranchhoddas: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Image123:

It beats me every time. And they cannot see it for the life of them.
Easy money is hard to resist. You are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Label Jehovah's Witnesses As 'extremist Organization' / Is Pastor CHRIS Reconciled With His Wife? / Atheist: How Do You Determine The Head In Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.