Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi (2247 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by Purplebirdrep: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
​Exposed!! EFCC begs Obanikoro to help implicate Fayose, promises him safe landing

​Exposed!! EFCC beg Obanikoro to help implicate Fayose, promise him safe landing

Information reaching the Punch News has it that EFCC, under the direct order from the presidency perfected the return of Senator Musiliu Obanikoro back to the country just to implicate Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state.

The arrangement came in order to see to the political end of the outspoken Ekiti governor, who has in countless times taken the Buhari administration to the cleaner.

Punch News has authoritatively gathered that the sudden reappearance of Senator Musiliu Obanikoro in Nigeria after more than a year of disappearance had the backing of the presidency.

The deal with Obanikoro to come to Nigeria was brokered and struck by some powerful northern elements in the presidency. It was gathered that the seemingly lost battle with Governor Fayose of Ekiti State did not go down well with the presidency.

Obanikoro, according to one of his aides that confided in our reporter met with the Buhari's emissaries after series of calls and promises. One of such promises Punch News learnt was a soft-landing which will include the type of clemency given to a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress and former military governor of Kaduna state, Jafaru Isa, who the presidency told to return N100m out of the N170m he reportedly received from embattled former National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki to regain his freedom, rights, and privileges.

Another source in the presidency says Buhari is determined to have the last laugh over the 'stubborn' Ekiti governor.

The source says, "Baba (Buhari) is not happy with the way EFCC has not been able to tie down Fayose, his constant attacks on Buhari and his government do provoke Baba and his kinsmen, and they're as well determined to bring the governor down by all means.

"Buhari and his kinsmen won't let Fayose's constant diatribes against the president and his administration go unchallenged. The battle is on, the presidency will deploy all within its power (legal or illegal) to fight the governor.

But the fearless Governor has swiftly responded in usual manner by advising the president to stop the wild goose chase and put an end to the sufferings of Nigerians. The governor says, "Nigerians were more interested in having food on their tables, those who arranged the dramatic and compromised return of Senator Obanikoro to Nigeria obviously did so in continuation of their project ‘Fayose must be implicated at all cost’ but I am not bothered because my election was legitimately funded.

“However, if this is why they are intimidating judges and the judiciary, it won’t work as far as my own matter is concerned as no one can play God.

“As far as I am concerned, I am busy here in Ekiti attending to the welfare and well-being of my people. I won’t be distracted.”

Senator Musiliu is expected to regain his freedom as soon as he's done implicating the Ekiti governor.

2 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by veacea: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
What's the sauce and stew?

4 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by QuotaSystem: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Straight from the colorful imagination of the wailing cretins.

The bottom line is that Fayose must prove his innocence or dance the anti corruption dance with PMB.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by tsmat(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
OP CAN LIE!!!!! SOURCE PLS

6 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by tsmat(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
OP CAN LIE!!!!! SOURCE PLS

5 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by ayobase(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
To implicate him based on CONVINCING and UNCOMPROMISED facts and figures ONLY.

So Obanikoro, an alleged criminal will be given a soft landing by EFCC if aim is achieved.

Fayose, wetin u do these people!

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by okenwa(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
There is truth in any rumour

2 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by Luckylife(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
The day APC use fake campaign promises and deceit to rigged 2015 election was the day I believe APC man by Buhari, Tinube , Amechi are capable of anything for the seek of power.

2 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by kokertalented: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
when Efcc arrest the corrupt citizens , who will now arrest the Efcc ... abeg corruption is everywhere even the joining of efcc is the starting point .. Efcc ( Every Famous corrupt coach )
Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by IVORY2009(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The bottom line is that Fayose must prove his innocence or dance the anti corruption dance with PMB.

Is PMB god? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by doctokwus: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
If u don't like someone and bent on destroying him/her thru legitimate means,u look for skeletons in that person's cupboard.If u find u use it,if not u leak your wounds and move on.Whats wrong in that.Businessmen use it,law enforcement agents use it as leverage tool to nail people higher up in the crime list,top business men use it.
It maynot be fair to the outsider,but it's legal and employed worldwide.
Fayose has giant skeletons in his cupboard which he left open and the FG is just getting people to reveal where his skeletons are hidden.

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by gigabyte13: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Only the lpob miscreants, can come up with such reasoning. Ipobians, l hail una OOOOOOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by KINGwax007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
These cretins don come again oooo..

Ooooooo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
USELESS GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by DaudaAbu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Own up to it like a man

When you collected the money, i believe you were happy and felt loved.

Now it time to own up and you are whining? Man up joor

4 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by FagsamPHP(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol...... Buhari is a Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by ourema(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
I will come back to comment when I see a more credible source

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ha!
I wanna doubt this. But we know the SW have a reputation for betrayal. How can a former state minister for defence compromise this easily na? Well Oladipo Diya was Chief of General Staff who knelt down, cried and begged his boss(Abacha) for whatever it was.
Tufiakwa....
A general should die on his feet than live on his knees.

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by jimi4us: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

see your face like dance with PMB

3 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by Nateben(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Make these people leave Ekiti people and their governor nah, habbah!!!!

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by QuotaSystem: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

Is PMB god? shocked shocked

Is that how you perceive him?

You are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by AWONEYAN(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Purplebirdrep:
​Exposed!! EFCC begs Obanikoro to help implicate Fayose, promises him safe landing

​Exposed!! EFCC beg Obanikoro to help implicate Fayose, promise him safe landing

Information reaching the Punch News has it that EFCC, under the direct order from the presidency perfected the return of Senator Musiliu Obanikoro back to the country just to implicate Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state.

The arrangement came in order to see to the political end of the outspoken Ekiti governor, who has in countless times taken the Buhari administration to the cleaner.

Punch News has authoritatively gathered that the sudden reappearance of Senator Musiliu Obanikoro in Nigeria after more than a year of disappearance had the backing of the presidency.

The deal with Obanikoro to come to Nigeria was brokered and struck by some powerful northern elements in the presidency. It was gathered that the seemingly lost battle with Governor Fayose of Ekiti State did not go down well with the presidency.

Obanikoro, according to one of his aides that confided in our reporter met with the Buhari's emissaries after series of calls and promises. One of such promises Punch News learnt was a soft-landing which will include the type of clemency given to a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress and former military governor of Kaduna state, Jafaru Isa, who the presidency told to return N100m out of the N170m he reportedly received from embattled former National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki to regain his freedom, rights, and privileges.

Another source in the presidency says Buhari is determined to have the last laugh over the 'stubborn' Ekiti governor.

The source says, "Baba (Buhari) is not happy with the way EFCC has not been able to tie down Fayose, his constant attacks on Buhari and his government do provoke Baba and his kinsmen, and they're as well determined to bring the governor down by all means.

"Buhari and his kinsmen won't let Fayose's constant diatribes against the president and his administration go unchallenged. The battle is on, the presidency will deploy all within its power (legal or illegal) to fight the governor.

But the fearless Governor has swiftly responded in usual manner by advising the president to stop the wild goose chase and put an end to the sufferings of Nigerians. The governor says, "Nigerians were more interested in having food on their tables, those who arranged the dramatic and compromised return of Senator Obanikoro to Nigeria obviously did so in continuation of their project ‘Fayose must be implicated at all cost’ but I am not bothered because my election was legitimately funded.

“However, if this is why they are intimidating judges and the judiciary, it won’t work as far as my own matter is concerned as no one can play God.

“As far as I am concerned, I am busy here in Ekiti attending to the welfare and well-being of my people. I won’t be distracted.”

Senator Musiliu is expected to regain his freedom as soon as he's done implicating the Ekiti governor.

This poo is not even well garnished......the news get k -leg

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by IVORY2009(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Is that how you perceive him?

You are on your own.

No one knows tomorrow bro, today u are LORD, tomorrow u are gone, we are like pencils in the eyes of the creator, the manner u are Bugaboo him, makes him look like "god"

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by diegwu01: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Purplebirdrep:

Only a mind filled with so much evil ,deep rooted hate and soooo much pain could concoct this.

1 Like

Re: ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi by blackpanda: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stupid lies without source!

Obanikoro's confession was too detailed to be fake. There is an extent lies can take u. Pls stop supporting corruption, u are already living in squalor

(1) (Reply)

See Weapons Security Forces Recovered 4rm Campaign Bus Of Olusola Oke In Ondo / Mimiko : The Disgraceful End Of The Political Career Of Another Tinubu Betrayer / This Guy Claims He Can Solve Nigeria Electricity Problem In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.