Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) (38000 Views)

21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chibok girls ki chibok girls ni, who else believe this story?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
guess they took the pix in the other room
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lovely dress and designs on the Chibok girls. I wonder who won the contract to dress them up undecided #MustHaveHammered
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by fxskye: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
franks123:
meeting them for what.....what we Nigerians has never discussed is the tragycomedy between the release of these girls......, just imagine, people that are locked up for some years now only coming out to be fresh and good looking......hmmmmmmmmm( in whiz khalifa's voice)
#.....[i[b]=buhari did this to injure GEJ'S Regime[/b]][/i]

Meaning GEJ wasn't capable to have led. Because, he didn't understand security apparatus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by trippla01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Does this looks good?? I wonder y some ppl don't have human feelings
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Godisgreat88: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by trippla01(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Does this looks good?? I wonder y some ppl don't have human feelingsDoes this looks good?? I wonder y some ppl don't have human feelingsDoes this looks good?? I wonder y some ppl don't have human feelings
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Winnelyn(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dosinspector:
For this chibok story : one day bush meat go catch the hunter.

I tell you angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
ID.IOT MAN....LIAR. Clap for yourself
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
fxskye:

Meaning GEJ wasn't capable to have led. Because, he didn't understand security apparatus
lols na one mumu old man understand security apparatus? who else believe this story for the gods?
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Girls, you are welcome back. Cant stop thanking God for you all, for what he has done and what he will still do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Deenite(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
d tailor wey dem giv contract to sow cloth for dem dn hammer.
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Winnelyn(f): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chibok girls is a huge scam to Nigeria just lookat buhari's face..... He knows he is lying he aint faking that look... Guilty conscience maybe undecided

256 girls were kidnapped

50 probably escaped

21 gat freed through negotiations

83 would be freed soon

100 do not want to come back seriously undecided

I am confuse i swear, lookat how grown up they are dem don big pass me sef lipsrsealed

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
As an Igbo man, I have been hearing some of my Umunna brothers insist that the abduction of the Chibok Girls is a scam. As a true Nwafo Igbo, I also insist that the Biafra war is a scam too. All the stories of the purported genocide against the Igbos is a pure lie. The Biafra war is a scam that was cooked up and created up by Ojukwu. Umu Igbo Ndewooo
Google Trans been making people denounce their tribe since 1981.

Dude, you're a zone-B and you'll remain a zone-B/afonja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by JoshBlack(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why is buhari frowning?

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Bhol28: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=franks123 post=50336583]meeting them for what.....what we Nigerians has never discussed is the tragycomedy between the release of these girls......, just imagine, people that are locked up for some years now only coming out to be fresh and good looking......hmmmmmmmmm( in whiz khalifa's voice)
#.....[i=buhari did this to injure GEJ'S Regime][/i][/quote Seems u,re one of those who are ready to die wailing.Why didnt the Fool u claim was injured work and detect he was being injured rather than Approving billions of $ and sharing it with his co thieves in the name of rescuing this girls.
Somebody else took over and worked hard and under 2yrs some girls were released u,re still doubting because u never believed he cld achieve this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by chinanu123(f): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
fxskye:

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by enekeA1(f): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
So bubu went to pack all his village people to come visiting for aso rock issorit
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Missonas:
Why cant they at least dress the baby up as well haba

The baby is not one of the Chibok girls, so why dress the baby properly? The baby is an offspring of Boko Haram which makes the baby a Boko grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
franks123:
meeting them for what.....

To also snap with them too of course cheesy. You know how passionate this government take picture issues lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
ChibokGate is the biggest scam of the century. It's bigger than the heist of the century..
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by delman88(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
franks123:
meeting them for what.....what we Nigerians has never discussed is the tragycomedy between the release of these girls......, just imagine, people that are locked up for some years now only coming out to be fresh and good looking......hmmmmmmmmm( in whiz khalifa's voice)
#.....[i=buhari did this to injure GEJ'S Regime][/i]

All these people you will always have something to say.. SHM

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by flokii: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shame on IB and all his supporters..

yorubas will never pally with killers and hate filled bigots again.. The Hausas I'm sure won't have dealings with dem 5% ever again

Happy for the innocent girls. God bless the General for us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by FKseun(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
franks123:
#.....[i=buhari did this to injure GEJ'S Regime][/i]

If that is your definition of 'looking fresh', MAY YOU LOOK VERY FRESH!
For God's sake, didn't you see their pictures immediately after they were released. This nation is really 'blessed' with people like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by zicky(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
CliffordOrji:
As an Igbo man, I have been hearing some of my Umunna brothers insist that the abduction of the Chibok Girls is a scam. As a true Nwafo Igbo, I also insist that the Biafra war is a scam too. All the stories of the purported genocide against the Igbos is a pure lie. The Biafra war is a scam that was cooked up and created up by Ojukwu. Umu Igbo Ndewooo
cheesy for your mind you don post comment,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by chinanu123(f): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Winnelyn:
Chibok girls is a huge scam to Nigeria just lookat buhari's face..... He knows he is lying he aint faking that look

[img]screenshot20161019164004.jpeg[/img]

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
PT=+ive(18)
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by slurryeye: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
Google Trans been making people denounce their tribe since 1981.

Dude, you're a zone-B and you'll remain a zone-B/afonja

Typical comment from an Osu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
bigtt76:
Lovely dress and designs on the Chibok girls. I wonder who won the contract to dress them up undecided
#MustHaveHammered
The same thing I was thinking of too smiley
However, they should have worn the little boy a new cloth and a pair of Shoe. undecided
Afterall, he's a Chibok descendant embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
rheether:
This girls worwor sha..
ozuor!...girls wey never rub cream,eat better food and hardly bathe for almost 3 yrs,na em u dey call worwor??i no blame u.since u only see bleached ladies as d real beauty.........okpetu girl like u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) by totorimi: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
So he didnt hug them, aaah my suspicion is confirmed finally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.