Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel (1579 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / I Am Leaving Glo, But Confuse Between Etisalat & Airtel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Sixkobo(f): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Unwanted SMS from GLO, MTN, Airtel or Etisalat How to Stop or Unsubscribe from thise annoying SMS/Mobile Ads.

One of the most annoying SMS we receive in our phones are unwanted Message and SMS from our network providers.

The messages, SMS or Calls are annoying that most of us always feel like throwing our phones when it happens.

Aside the disturb, we unknowingly subscribe to a service that will keep deducting our airtime every day, weekly or monthly.

So today, I will write on How to permanently stop to such unwanted SMS from Mtn, Glo, MTN or Airtel.

Before I share with you how to unsubscribe from those unwanted SMS or messages let us first know what it is and the body that made it possible to unsubscribe from it.

One thing to know is that most of these unwanted SMS are not directly from our Network Providers – MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel etc

They are from 3rd party who registered with them and pay a percentage as commission this is why NCC step in

The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has given a directive to the telecommunications operators in Nigeria to active DO NOT DISTURB service that customers can use to unsubscribe from unsolicited SMS, annoying SMS and unwanted message.

ALSO READ How to Check your BVN Number with Mobile Phone Easily
This means that customers can choose to opt out totally from the service or chose to subscribe to any of the service categories they like without being send random SMS.
Read More Here [url]http://sixkobo.com.ng/how-to-unsuscribe-unwanted-sms-messages/[/URL]
Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Sixkobo(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
All most 100 views no comment
Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by encryptjay(m): 2:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Sixkobo:
All most 100 views no comment
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Sixkobo(f): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2016
encryptjay:

Thanks
Glad it help
Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Smartademu(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Thanx bro! I have gotten tired of needless deduction from my subscriptions for only God-knows-what. smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Sixkobo(f): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Smartademu:
Thanx bro! I have gotten tired of needless deduction from my subscriptions for only God-knows-what. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Glad it help, do visit our site for more tutorial
By the way I am SiS not Bro grin grin grin
Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Smartademu(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sixkobo:
Glad it help, do visit our site for more tutorial
By the way I am SiS not Bro grin grin grin
Sorry! wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Unsuscribe Unwanted SMS From MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel by Sixkobo(f): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Red Hot Promo Is BACK Again! Win N1million, 10million Naira Now! / HTC X10 With 4000mah Battery Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Do You Know That The Infinix Smart Comes With A Superbly Enhanced Front Dual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.