Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja (1196 Views)

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Pupils Who Ate Birthday Biscuits Die In LEA Primary School, Kubwa, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Nextoprend: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Yesterday some guys came to my shop pretending to have interest in buying some goods. unknown to me, they came to steal. They will try to distract you. It was after they left i discovered that they have stolen my tablet. I was able to get their numbers and also one picture of the guys. They also operate around Garki
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by KVNGGO: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Is he Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Raiden002: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
let us push this to front page to alert people. People are so desperate of money nowadays and will do anything. this case is becoming rampant is Kubwa and other part of Abuja

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by divinehand2003(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na wao
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Collenshy2020(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmm, this is serious.
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by ayobase(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
And he looks like a big boy.

It's such a shame, with his picture and numbers on here.

Nextoprend:
Yesterday some guys came to my shop pretending to have interest in buying some goods. unknown to me, they came to steal. They will try to distract you. It was after they left i discovered that they have stolen my tablet. I was able to get their numbers and also one picture of the guys. They also operate around Garki
Their numbers;

How did you get the picture and numbers?
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Adaowerri111: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
It happens everywhere especially owerri, corporate thieves
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
So they took the tablet and left their tail!
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Bagsfrmbethel: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
2 set Abs Trolley luggage ( Orange)

Unit Price:
₦20,000.00/ Piece

Product Description

This is a very senior suitcase. It uses high-tech ABS + PC material. Anti-cold, anti-abrasion, impact resistance, high temperature resistance, light weight, easy to use. This suitcase is superbly qualified products,imported Bayer Polycarbonate (PC) material with glossy finish

Highlight

Imported 4 wheel Trolley Luggage
Brand new and highly quality
Simple ,fashion stylish designed
Lightweight but durable ABS hard shell with PC surface
Durable multi-directional wheels, rotating 360 degrees
Main compartment with high capacity
Ergonomically designed push-button handles telescoping handle
Safety guaranteed with firm coded lock
Fit for traveling, moving house
Resistant to dirt, easy to clean up with rags
Huge zipper head, easy to open and close
Intensified Aluminum Alloy pulling rod and low noise 360 degree spinning PVC wheels
24 "inch = 41 * 24 * 65 cm [L * W * H]
20 "inch = 34 * 22 * 55 cm [L * W * H]

Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
KVNGGO:
Is he Igbo?
Hatred kills faster than HIV
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by somez(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
This guy just got popular on nairaland.
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Damibiz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tell the idiot may he no make mistake enter GWAGWALADA....cus we go burn with engine oil nd hot water........i REP GWAZ CITY....show love gwagwalada guyz....hit like plz

Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by JBoss25(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
This guy resemble flat head, igbo kwenuu guaranteed

Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by platinumtt: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Can somebody push this to front page. Maybe, we will see some people who can identify the nigga or phone numbers
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by dubemnaija: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
How can u just post a picture of nairaland and claim shit about the person without concrete facts and evidence. How sure are we that u are saying the truth?

If it's like that, then i will publish the picture of Sharif that took my babe sometime back in unigwags and tag him a criminal with an accompanying story

Note: if he actually did what the op wrote there, then he deserved what he got. I don't pity criminals
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by Nextoprend: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
i dont understand what this guy is saying. If you need to confirm, you can call those numbers or wait till they rob you. Do you know how i got their numbers and the photo?
dubemnaija:
How can u just post a picture of nairaland and claim shit about the person without concrete facts and evidence. How sure are we that u are saying the truth?

If it's like that, then i will publish the picture of Sharif that took my babe sometime back in unigwags and tag him a criminal with an accompanying story

Note: if he actually did what the op wrote there, then he deserved what he got. I don't pity criminals
Re: Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja by KVNGGO: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hatred kills faster than HIV
are you dying?

(1) (Reply)

[PICS] Man Gets Teeth Knocked Out After Fight With His Child's Proprietress / Top 8 Disturbing Reasons Why Nigerians Get Attacked By South Africans. / ANSU Final Year Student Shot Dead On His Way From Students Union Event (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.