Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos (10143 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Dexti: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2016

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-o8VqdkP0CIU/WAeLfrnYYbI/AAAAAAAAdqc/SFUQiLBCqmYCzC8yGYdQJwl1b5y3iWAEACLcB/s1600/2016-10-19%2B16_04_08-Capture.png[/img]

At long last, top actress Funke Akindele is
finally pregnant after her lowkey second
marriage to Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC
Skillz in London.
She recently steps out showing off her small
baby bump, according to sources online she is about a month and some week.
Congrats to the couple!!!

Another photo below:

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-MmPuMXg03hI/WAeLvQnxInI/AAAAAAAAdqg/aUKFhAXXasAzzA7oq7qdoYzoWVj5pe--QCLcB/s1600/funke%2Bakindele%2Bnigerians%2Bspeaking%2Bfake%2Baccent.jpg[/img]

Source... [url=http://ngtag..co.id/2016/10/at-last-actress-funke-akindele-is.html?m=1[/url]

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Dexti: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by ladyF(f): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
This girl don fine o

Shuuoo

Money good o tongue

B4 I FORGET, I JUST WANNA THANK ALL THOSE WHO STOOD BY ME DURING THE PERIOD OF MY 1MONTH BAN

GOD BLESS YOU tongue

AND TO THE MOD ,I WOULD FINE YOU ND I WOULD....!!....!! YOU

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Tynasparks(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Because a celebrity is pregnant it becomes news...
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by thorpido(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where is the pleglancy?

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Smellymouth: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ayam not understanding Funke Akindele's blackness oo.. angry

Her face na Ebony black...

Her neck na... dark..

Her chest na black..

Her knuckles are some sturvs ayam not understanding..

Funke, are you rubbing Dudu Osun soap?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-MmPuMXg03hI/WAeLvQnxInI/AAAAAAAAdqg/aUKFhAXXasAzzA7oq7qdoYzoWVj5pe--QCLcB/s1600/funke%2Bakindele%2Bnigerians%2Bspeaking%2Bfake%2Baccent.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by 9japrof(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
When bleaching goes wrong, you have multiple skin colours.

One People Person Different Colours
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Her face and hands are likely distant cousins. Highly doubting they are related.
OP, no pregnancy here o.
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by ellahzy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
her fingers are so dark and bloated compared to her face
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by agesron(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Her neck na... dark..

Her chest na black..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-MmPuMXg03hI/WAeLvQnxInI/AAAAAAAAdqg/aUKFhAXXasAzzA7oq7qdoYzoWVj5pe--QCLcB/s1600/funke%2Bakindele%2Bnigerians%2Bspeaking%2Bfake%2Baccent.jpg[/img]

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Her neck na... dark..

Her chest na black..

Baba Na camera editing cause am

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Dalsilver: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Congratulation funke akindele o,whishing u save delivery ahead
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by lollmaolol(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This girl don fine o

Shuuoo

Money good o tongue

B4 I FORGET, I JUST WANNA THANK ALL THOSE WHO STOOD BY ME DURING THE PERIOD OF MY 1MONTH BAN

GOD BLESS YOU tongue

Lol at stood by you during your ban.....is it that bad to be banned here on Nairaland?

How can I stand with you the next time Lala bans you?
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by nikkypearl(f): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
I am typing from the other room cool
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by prettyjo(f): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
a month pregnancy already visible

people and news
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This girl don fine o

Shuuoo

Money good o tongue
[/color]

Did you know her when she was ugly or poor? Cos your comment doesn't make much sense. Was she ever ugly and poor?
Funke Akindele has always been beautiful and financially independent right from her days in ''I need to know'' which was a USAID sponsored television series and she proceeded to acting Yoruba movies and producing her own, eventually landing a mega hit with Jenifa. . .

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am typing from the other room cool

C'mon leave the other room and make me some food in the kitchen! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by prisca20(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dexti:

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-o8VqdkP0CIU/WAeLfrnYYbI/AAAAAAAAdqc/SFUQiLBCqmYCzC8yGYdQJwl1b5y3iWAEACLcB/s1600/2016-10-19%2B16_04_08-Capture.png[/img]

At long last, top actress Funke Akindele is
finally pregnant after her lowkey second
marriage to Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC
Skillz in London.
She recently steps out showing off her small
baby bump, according to sources online she is about a month and some week.
Congrats to the couple!!!

Another photo below:

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-MmPuMXg03hI/WAeLvQnxInI/AAAAAAAAdqg/aUKFhAXXasAzzA7oq7qdoYzoWVj5pe--QCLcB/s1600/funke%2Bakindele%2Bnigerians%2Bspeaking%2Bfake%2Baccent.jpg[/img]

Source... [url=http://ngtag..co.id/2016/10/at-last-actress-funke-akindele-is.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amebos everywhere undecided undecided

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
blackberlin:

Did you know her when she was ugly or poor? Cos your comment doesn't make much sense. Was she ever ugly and poor?
Funke Akindele has always been beautiful and financially independent right from her days in ''I need to know'' which was a USAID sponsored television series and she proceeded to acting Yoruba movies and producing her own, eventually landing a mega hit with Jenifa. . .

U well

I talk to you

With your goat face
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:

U well

I talk to you

With your goat face

You no wan correction, na em be ur problem. . . Na ur life sha.
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by MunorAnne(f): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:

U well
I talk to you
With your goat face
pyyxxaro:
This girl don fine o

Shuuoo

Money good o :

[/color]

I see a WWF mega match brewing. All because of someone else's wife n "rumoured pregnancy"?. Abeg, make una enter house.
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by ashewoboy(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Bloggers and traffic, they are like *you know the picture*
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by OKorowanta: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2016
prettyjo:
a month pregnancy already visible

people and news

Di mata nor fear you?
Two months is almost unnoticeable maybe from three months.
It will be nice to see her pregnant but d baby bump write up for now is
Stupid news!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2016
I wish her safe delivery in advance
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Did she confirm the pregnancy on any of her social media handles? if not then this is hogwash!
Re: Funke Akindele Is Finally Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by smartograpy(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Please always try to respect pregnant women because it is not easy to be walking around with evidence that you have had sex

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince In Tears After He Got Dumped By Girl Friend - [photos] / (photos) Woman With The Biggest Booty In Africa…. / D'banj Vs P'square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.