Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile (1463 Views)

The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site / 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM / I Dont Know Of Any Site That I Can Download Psp Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2009
I have go to some site to c if i download softwares like operamini and bolt editable server but i culd not see any. Pls is there site alternative to sharemobile that one can download?
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by adebayo201: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2009
Eugene my gud guy. 10x 4 diz thread bt let me assure u dat we'v anuf site 2 dwnld. Try diz 1 it'z a replica of sharemobile: ufym.net. I dwnld mopera and opera 4.4 in dat syte yesterday. Ufym.net
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by adebayo201: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2009
Eugene my gud guy. 10x 4 diz thread bt let me assure u dat we'v anuf site 2 dwnld. Try diz 1 it'z a replica of sharemobile: ufym.net. I dwnld mopera and opera 4.4 in dat syte yesterday. Ufym.net
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by Administrator: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2009
Gud guy, go to mobileshare.info
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by adebayo201: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2009
Hmmm, u'r correct. U can try dat alzo mobileshare.info
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by adebayo201: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by adebayo201: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by tunnex190: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2009
Try sharemobile now
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by patholaw: 3:53am On Oct 24, 2009
sharemobile worked and later stoped working. i think they are having problems with their site.
Re: Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile by mutmex: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2009
This will be a lesson for you. when u ar downloading free contents 4rm a site. you must have a back up. i mean download the file and save it in the other folder. from there u can install it to your applications and use them. this is very possible with sony ericsson phone and some other phones.
now sharemobile is down. i have the latest file like opera mini bolt ucweb in the other folder. be wise.

(1) (Reply)

What Did He Say About 2GO Users / Tecno N3:game Console Or Smartphone? / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.