Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (40572 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by wiloy2k8(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
tdbankplc:

How could a nigerian say something like this for a fellow nigerian who is a businessman. If u want to say nonsense, say it to govts and not a private hustling nigga pls.
No easterner will condem adenuga or otedola.

thank you for telling him that .

thats where you meet foolish thinking literates .. having built wickedness in their heart and exhibiting it ,
they just gonna hate, hate and hate .. yoruba's are the most wicked people in Nigeria ...

BTW i live in Lagos

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by wiloy2k8(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
post=50351159:

Really! I never knew Yoruba man owned Volkswagen what was the year bro and what happen

Bro . leave that fool ..

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by toprealman: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
ritababe:

we need tanks, fighters jets and other military equipments,
I believe they can do it.
I guess that's not his lane at the moment. I doubt if Jaguar, Rolls Royce and the rest make all the military stuffs you mentioned.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by freshdude99(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Toosure70:
Yorubas were there 40+ years ago. Volkswagen in lagos owned by MKO. ****
Does Volkswagen sound Yorubaish in ur eye?
Afonjas sha, Una can hate no be small

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by wiloy2k8(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
blingxx:

Iboes are funny people. They will insult you and still cry that you hate them. You guys are born hypocrite, how are Yorubas lazy? Just because they cant peddle drugs or do baby factory. Sm

ohhh and the Afonjas happen to be good in body parts factories ... you know na

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by biggy26: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

I for one can never buy such & I'm sure 99% of yorubas won't use their hard earned money on such garbage

I still value my life.. let the East buy their own to grow their region. simple!

You can't buy it but u can buy kia, hyundia...and other Chinese products. I'm sure ur house is full of inferior products bought with ur hard end money or ur dad's money, and u use them.

The materials used for this rides is of same quality as others. If innoson dash u one now, u go take head knack ground in worship. Think straight and talk for yourself bro.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by rigarmortis: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

wow! and you know all these about me, how come? Do you know me offline or you're getting gists somewhere, which one?

you dnt want to cross my lane here trust me.. you won't find it funny atal

shut your dirty mouth fool. or jump off a cliff.

waste of sperm

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by marcmao(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
please I need one INNOSON JEEP at an AFONJABLE price o..... wailers n 8ters goan stay on d
rd lemme crush u with my Innoson Jeep

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

I for one can never buy such & I'm sure 99% of yorubas won't use their hard earned money on such garbage

I still value my life.. let the East buy their own to grow their region. simple!

You sound so pained and jealous.Pray hard because people like you live and die wretched.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
You fools should stop tribalising the name innoson,leave his buisness out of your stupid tribalism undecided,everytime the name innoson is mentioned you idiots would come with your tribalism ,is innoson a politician? Leave the buisness man alone and stop dragging the brand into politics angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by rigarmortis: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:
To all bashers.. na joke I dey o

ya'll can calm ur nerves now.. Those that will patronize him will.

But hope you all can see noone has d monopoly of making others sad... Even d one that started d tribal slur had to call me out when he could no longer handle it.. lol

#one love my pipu.. more grease to innoson's elbow

eat a motherfucking diikc, gobble a nut and die slow.

you write the above nonsence after you have spewed trash, you have the balls to declare it a joke, its a tastless, stupid gaffe,

next time you feel an excess of your negative energy, why dont you just grab the nearset aboniki and w4nk your sorrows off.....

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

That's ur problem not mine.. let's see if ur innoson or whatever will come down to SW and force money out of pple's pocket to buy trash..

You call it trash,yet your entire generation can't assemble a wheel barrow.Pained ugly fool.Scratched faced slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by flokii: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
rigarmortis:

shut your dirty mouth fool. or jump off a cliff.

waste of sperm

I won't call the mods on you cos. it's pointless to me.

But whosoever is feeding you lies or peddling such nonsense about me won't know joy again in this life.. And if it's you, that's ur luck

Never you quote me again on this forum.. hope that's clear?
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Iboes are funny people. They will insult you and still cry that you hate them. You guys are born hypocrite, how are Yorubas lazy? Just because they cant peddle drugs or do baby factory. Smh

Yorubas are known for HATE that's why, An Igbo man will never hate GLO because it's owned by a yoruba person, they will patronize it
your women carry drugs too and also have many baby factory.

the North also has the biggest baby factory in the world

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by PentiumProf: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Toosure70:
When did the federal government sell it's minority stake to abiola
Was it in your dreams
Afonjas can lie

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Genesis2000(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

d way ur pple write theirs abi?

so because d car is in aso rock, it's an official car? go skol, una no gree

abeg get lost jare

But what is wrong about the bus?

Hmmm don't you see that this is a sheer hatred, envy, jealousy and wickedness ?

Atleast you should be happy for them. Rather than condemning the work. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Toosure70:

Bis du doff? Volkswagen which means people car is a German product, You need education man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by flokii: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Genesis2000:

But what is wrong about the bus?

Hmmm don't you see that this is a sheer hatred, envy, jealousy and wickedness ?

Atleast you should be happy for them. Rather than condemning the work. Thank you.

I hardly hate.. not when d person in question hasn't offended me

I was trying to scold the first person I quoted, wasn't intentional to provoke everyone.

sorry about d whole episode.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by SUBWAY101(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
OoniOfIfe:

Yorubas are known for HATE that's why, An Igbo man will never hate GLO because it's owned by a yoruba person, they will patronize it
your women carry drugs too and also have many baby factory.

the North also has the biggest baby factory in the world
[/s]

Coming from people that hate everyone and blame them for there woes. I have nothing against Innoson, I am only pointing out the hypocrisy in you guys. You hate us and we hate you too with passion. No hiding nor faking. The hate is mutual.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by bravesoul247(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

even tribalism no fit make you celebrate a made in Nigeria product despite the tribe it came out from... Smh

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by baresywood(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Am Yoruba(Nigerian carrier of green passport), these are Nigeria made auto-mobiles, how I wish our government can stop importation of any other vehicles in this country. Then we will become the Germany of Africa! Which means no more custom pursuing us all around for duty! I love these vehicles am proud of them. May God allow this innovation to have her victory in this nation! In support of whatever that will make us live in peace as a nation. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Genesis2000(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

I hardly hate.. not when d person in question hasn't offended me

I was trying to scold the first person I quoted, wasn't intentional to provoke everyone.

sorry about d whole episode.

Oo that's alright.

You just made happy.

God bless you.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by DuchessD(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

u sound so bitter...plz grow up

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by sibb2011: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
tdbankplc:

How could a nigerian say something like this for a fellow nigerian who is a businessman. If u want to say nonsense, say it to govts and not a private hustling nigga pls.
No easterner will condem adenuga or otedola.
Don't mind him, people like us from SW will never have reason like him. We are soliciting and promoting our SE brothers efforts.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Genesis2000(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:
Good one
Meanwhile,
Abeg, someone should start manufacturing smartphones in Nigeria, phone prices these days sha

My brother you no lie atall. I entered slot in computer village, i ran out immediately. Lol.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Genesis2000(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:
Good one
Meanwhile,
Abeg, someone should start manufacturing smartphones in Nigeria, phone prices these days sha

My brother you no lie atall. I entered slot in computer village to buy phone, when i hear their prizes, i ran out immediately. Lol.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by passyhansome(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
flokii:

in ur wildest dreams..

or maybe you meant official car in Biafr.. refublic

Even if I'm given free of charge and it's d only brand in Naija, I'd rather trek and have my life secured

So help you God
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by afroditte(f): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
See verbal flogging! These envious people that refuse to respect themselves... think they can talk rubbish and get away with it all the time.

Very entertaining thread, it's a pity the zombie's brains will still never be reset though. Such a pity.

BTW kudos to Innoson, weldone Sir, may your business grow outside our shores and bring in more revenue, so that some hateful bigots can end their hate, envy and sorrows forever.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Des5(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by OHIsIManuEL(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Genesis2000:

My brother you no lie atall. I entered slot in computer village to buy phone, when i hear their prizes, i ran out immediately. Lol.
Lol, no be small thing
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by law8914: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is yet another super goody, I know some of us might have while a lot might not have heard of Mturk being run by amazon online store.

Not many people would let you know this.

Now what is ''Mturk'' ?

Its abbreviated into ''HITs'' - Human Intelligence Tasks - are individual tasks that you work on. There are over half a million turkers on mturk and most of these people are American residents whilst a chunk of others are across India, Europe and very few in Africa.

The good thing, is that as a Mechanical Turk Worker you,

1.Can work from home

2.Choose your own work hours

3.Get paid for doing good work

4. Payment are sent to your bank (American residents),You get paid through Amazon Gift Card (AGC) which is equivalent in dollars (International Turkers)

This is one of the top ways I earn money online,it is not like; CPA, Affiliate Marketing etc. Its basically like a real job that you get to work for any amount you would want earn though there is a probation of ''10 DAYS and restriction to 100 HITS per day'' for new account but afterwards you can work all day on mturk and most of these HITS takes a couple minutes to sort out.

If you really dedicate your time at least 7-10hrs a day, mturk could be a great source of income,I have read in forums where some turkers make $800- 2100/month but I had never made upto such amount. Probably its because I hadn't given enough time to it.

Unfortunately,there is a BAD NEWS for some years now,mturk have stopped approving new accounts outside the US...However there are still ways to go about it which I won't disclose on here to avoid being banned. (You can reach me on ''rishzep84@gmail.com)

1. Practically possible and best way is to buy an account (Have one for sale $250)
2. My guidelines (tested) I have attached a few copy of my screenshot.
Re: Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Did they manyufacture or assemble the bus?

The two words don't mean the same thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate / #NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.