Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I’ve Never Used Public Fund For My Trips — Gov YARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Used Public Fund For My Trips — Gov YARI (511 Views)

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Never Used Public Fund For My Trips — Gov YARI by naijaleader(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
By Salisu Maradun

Gusau—GOVERNOR Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State has said he has never spent public fund on any foreign trip, challenging critics to prove him wrong.

Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State
The governor, who spoke through his Information and Culture Commissioner, Ahaji Umar Jibo Bukkuyum, also explained that what he had done and was still doing, was to move the state forward developmentally.

According to him, the governor was doing his best toward addressing the problems in the state, saying “Instead of the people to be talking meaninglessly, they should face realities. It is a known fact that before this governor came in, so many things were lacking. For instance; a number of roads have been constructed across the state, and where there was no health institution, it has been built.”

He said instead of spreading unfounded rumours, people, should pray for the leaders to succeed in the discharge of their responsibilities.

The commissioner added that contracts for a number of roads to be constructed in the state had been awarded by the government in addition to the ones that had been completed, stressing that recently over N1 billion was released for payment of WAEC and NECO for students.

“We expect the people to commend the government over this development, and not to spread rumours. I think we should be fair to ourselves,” Bukkuyum said.

Source: PUNCH
Re: I’ve Never Used Public Fund For My Trips — Gov YARI by Tolexander: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gusau—GOVERNOR Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State has said he has never spent public fund on any foreign trip, challenging critics to prove him wrong.
Governor Yari was right!

My father also told me he met my mother a virgin when they wanted to start the birth exercise of my younger brother!

Challenging critics should also prove my dad wrong!
Re: I’ve Never Used Public Fund For My Trips — Gov YARI by BALLOSKI: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
I hear

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And The Evil Aso Rock Cabal / Buhari Angry With DSS, Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges' Cases To EFCC / Dino Melaye Wins Three Awards In One Week (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.