Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? (1837 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / A Self Acclaimed Prophet That Said God Is Wicked Hear Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
A Young Man in his 20s, had being a Robinhood, Robbing his neighbourhood for about 2 years without getting caught.
But this Young man had being a good person to the same people he had being stealing from, in terms of domestic activities, helping them doing one thing or the other. But he soon run out of luck, he was caught stealing from the neighbour next door.

Many people thing condition made him to be stealing, for the fact that he had being helping them domestically. so few forgive him, this neighbour next-door refuse to forgive, that all that he lust must be returned. The young man was sue to court and was found guilty, But he pleaded guilty and promise never to do such again.

Our friend was sentence to 5 years imprisonment but the sitting Judge.
----
The Question I wanted answer now is Is God wicked?

If human, a Judge can sentence a person to prison as a punishment for his offence, even though he had pleaded for mercy, Is the judge not a wicked judge?

Now if it were to be God, and base on Bible Teaching, God would have done the opposite of what the judge did, Allowing the man to be free since he had pleaded for mercy.

Now be the judge yourself Who is wicked among the Two? God or the Judge

footnote:
Act 17:30 - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
In Addition

A Nairaland Moderator or supermode who ban a user for violating a rule, (say for the 1st time) and was punish, without plea

Are they not wicked more that God
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by docmoses(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by princy80(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
God Forgives Because Of GRACE, MERCY and LOVE. In the case of the judge there is no grace, mercy or love. all that is, is LAW. The Judge Is Human. The Law Was Made By Humans For Humans So It Judges Humans. God's Understanding Is Different From Man's Understanding.

By The Way (or The Roadside), How Does Forgiveness Translate To Wickedness?
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
God is a vicious wicked and barbaric being. The mental creation Of middle eastern goat herders. He supports rape, slavery, genocide and Killing of innocent children.His laws are stupid and down right childish and malevolent. Kill children that curse their parents, all sins are equal(muder and a lie have equally footing), you marry who you rape(female victim gets no say on the matter).
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by princy80(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lennycool:
God is a vicious wicked and barbaric being. The mental creation Of middle eastern goat herders. He supports rape, slavery, genocide and Killing of innocent children.His laws are stupid and down right childish and malevolent. Kill children that curse their parents, all sins are equal(muder and a lie have equally footing), you marry who you rape(female victim gets no say on the matter).

Any Proof Bro?
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2016
princy80:

Any Proof Bro?
Easily done

* David’s Punishment – Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God’s “Forgiveness”(2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)
Thus says the Lord: ‘I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives[plural] While you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall liewith your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.’Then David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord.” Nathan answered David:“The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die.” [The child dies seven days later.]

*God Assists Rape and Plunder(Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken,houses plundered,women ravished; half ofthe city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.(Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

*Death to the Rape Victim(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.It is clear that God doesn’t give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans “property”.

*Laws of Rape(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he mustpay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Thenhe must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.

*Dath for Hitting parents
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1)If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.(Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2)All who curse their father or mother mustbe put to death. They are guilty of a capitaloffense.(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Mass Murder
This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: ‘I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.’(1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB). Even the children.
There are a lot more. Religion is a scam
http://godisimaginary.com

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Lennycool You have gone off Topic and off Thread Do you read my footnote
==modified==

footnote:
Act 17:30 - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Addition
Jeremaiah 18:7-8:
7. At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it ;
8. If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

DO you care to read Study Bible in MY THREAD
Jonah 3:5-10
5. So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6. For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10. And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Lennycool You have gone of Topic and or Thread Do you read my footnote

Addition
Jeremaiah 18:7-8:
7. At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it ;
8. If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

DO you care to read Study Bible in MY THREAD
Jonah 3:5-10
5. So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6. For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10. And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
So what does your statement mean?
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by orunto27: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2016
God isn't wicked and can never be wicked. He created Heavens and Earth and their Fullness for His Pleasure. This simply means that He has Rights to do whatever He likes with His Creations. He created The Judge, trained him a Judge and directs his ways and discerns his Judgments. Since God is everything to us, whatever decisions we make, God makes them in us for His Judgments on us.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Lennycool:

So what does your statement mean?

Go and dream about that tonight, the answer to your question is in your conscience.

Almighty Olorun, Allah, Chineke, Jehovah, God is not wicked, but just

Meanwhile my earlier post is to support my OP

==modified==

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Go and dream about that tonight, the answer to your question is in your conscience.

Almighty Olorun, Allah, Chineke, Jehovah, God is not wicked, but just

Meanwhile my earlier is support my OP
I'm sorry but I already know the answer to my questions. God is imaginary. All Gods are
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
orunto27:
God isn't wicked and can never be wicked. He created Heavens and Earth and their Fullness for His Pleasure. This simply means that He has Rights to do whatever He likes with His Creations. He created The Judge, trained him a Judge and directs his ways and discerns his Judgments. Since God is everything to us, whatever decisions we make, God makes them in us for His Judgments on us.
All your argument still doesn't discredit my point. You say God can do whatever he likes since he created it anyway, but he can't do whatever he likes to his creations and still be considered good and loving, in doing what he pleases he is evil and unconcerned about human suffering. In essence God is wicked.
Let's say I created robots and equipped them with human emotions, and every day I kill or make one of them suffer, would I not be considered wicked, even though they are all my creations?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
princy80:
God Forgives Because Of GRACE, MERCY and LOVE. In the case of the judge there is no grace, mercy or love. all that is, is LAW. The Judge Is Human. The Law Was Made By Humans For Humans So It Judges Humans. God's Understanding Is Different From Man's Understanding.

By The Way (or The Roadside), How Does Forgiveness Translate To Wickedness?

Am only clear the issue of judgement and punishment for offenders, whether such is wickedness or just.

Where there is no law, there wont be punishment. I have read a lot on Nairaland, where judgement is being term wickedness like the above sample
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by DeSepiero(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Am only clear the issue of judgement and punishment for offenders, whether such is wickedness or just.

Where there is no law, there wont be punishment. I have read a lot on Nairaland, where judgement is being term wickedness like the above sample

How do you define wickedness?
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by princy80(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Lennycool post=50351343]

If He Judges, U Say Itz Wickedness. If He Forgives Itz Wickedness. There Is Punishment For Every Sin But When U Ask For Forgiveness He Is Merciful Enough 2 Forgive.

2 U God Is Wicked Abi? No Problem.
Even Though U Might Not Acknowledge It, He Still Remains The Source Of Energy For All That Exists.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
DeSepiero:

If it has any other definition, give me options, i will one or two
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
DeSepiero:

If it has any other definition, give me options, i will choose one or two
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by DeSepiero(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:

If it has any other definition, give me options, i will choose one or two

wick·ed·ness
ˈwikidnəs/
noun
the quality of being evil or morally wrong.
"the wickedness of the regime"

Do you hold contrary views to this definition?
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by orunto27: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
He created everything for His Pleasure. You and I didn't give Him advice on what, how and why He created us. Obviously, He didn't create us to use His Spirits in us in any other ways than being righteous. So He has some Reservations for Himself that we are neither privileged nor spiritual enough to be jealous of and challenge like He is equal to us in all parameters.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by DLondonboiy: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lennycool:

Brother Lenny, why are you angry with God?

Where did God wrong you?

Jesus loves you my brother...Embrace him my brother, embrace him..
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Brother Lenny, why are you angry with God?

Where did God wrong you?

Jesus loves you my brother...Embrace him my brother, embrace him..
I might seem angry, but I'm really not. I don't hate God, I dislike the fact that people can't see how he's a wicked and unjust character.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by otemanuduno: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:
A Young Man in his 20s, had being a Robinhood, Robbing his neighbourhood for about 2 years without getting caught.
But this Young man had being a good person to the same people he had being stealing from, in terms of domestic activities, helping them doing one thing or the other. But he soon run out of luck, he was caught stealing from the neighbour next door.

Many people thing condition made him to be stealing, for the fact that he had being helping them domestically. so few forgive him, this neighbour next-door refuse to forgive, that all that he lust must be returned. The young man was sue to court and was found guilty, But he pleaded guilty and promise never to do such again.

Our friend was sentence to 5 years imprisonment but the sitting Judge.
----
The Question I wanted answer now is Is God wicked?

If human, a Judge can sentence a person to prison as a punishment for his offence, even though he had pleaded for mercy, Is the judge not a wicked judge?

Now if it were to be God, and base on Bible Teaching, God would have done the opposite of what the judge did, Allowing the man to be free since he had pleaded for mercy.

Now be the judge yourself Who is wicked among the Two? God or the Judge

footnote:

First I want to know if it is Yahweh you are referring to as God or any other. But since I saw the Bible quotations, I believe it is Yahweh. Now let me make my own analysis to show you that Yahweh was wicked, is wicked and will forever remain wicked.

Sometimes prisoners in the prison are given amnesty after a while, allowing them to return home, but Yahweh your god is hellbent on burning Christians forever in hell fire if they broke any of his laws.

Now judge between yahweh your god and humans. Is Yahweh not wicked for not including amnesty in his afterlife of hell fire, whereas human beings grant amnesty to those held in prison after a while?

Finally, I am not saying that there is no God, but I have found out by revelation that Satan is the god being worshipped by majority of humans today's and his name is Yahweh, aka Nymphidis. The father of Yahweh is the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by DLondonboiy: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lennycool:

I might seem angry, but I'm really not. I don't hate God, I dislike the fact that people can't see how he's a wicked and unjust character.

wicked? God is not wicked to me oo

is God wicked to you?

how has he been unjust to you?
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
DLondonboiy:

wicked? God is not wicked to me oo

is God wicked to you?

how has he been unjust to you?
Please read my earlier post about how he supports rape, slavery and genocide. Coupled with barbaric laws that aren't what you expect an omniscient being to declare.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Jdazzle: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
God can never be wicked, it's not his nature else how do you explain the same rain and sun falls and shines on both good and bad?

Anyway if you think God is wicked then try the devil, either ways that's your problem...
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lennycool:

Please read my earlier post about how he supports rape, slavery and genocide. Coupled with barbaric laws that aren't what you expect an omniscient being to declare.

Your case is with pathetic, after I gave you some case of judgement tampered with mercy above right from the Bible, you still remain adamant on the copy.paste you lack understanding of.
Swear by your on head, that you can beat ur own parents, rape your neighbour and will go free.

an for otemanuduno asking for amnesty, what does a dead man need amnesty for.
Your term of peace and mercy is signed here on earth, when you still have air passing through your nostrils
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by analice107: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Jdazzle:
God can never be wicked, it's not his nature else how do you explain the same rain and sun falls and shines on both good and bad?

Anyway if you think God is wicked then try the devil, either ways that's your problem...
Lolzzz. This really cracked me up. My sis no get time to follow anybody talk.
Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by jonbellion(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Lennycool:
lol spot on don't forget human sacrifice ie. jephtahs daughter and himself( that Caucasian Jew that everyone worships) *facepalm*

1 Like

Re: God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? by Jdazzle: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
analice107:

Lolzzz. This really cracked me up. My sis no get time to follow anybody talk.

grin grin Sis no time at all.......... cool

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Is A Tale: Christians Know This / There Is No Heaven It Is A Fairy Story:Stephen Hawking / 10 Things Muslims Believe About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.