Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? (621 Views)

Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos / How To Take Care Of Your Kidney To Avoid Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? by Ihavespoken: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
It is nolonger news there is hunger in the land. Nigerians are devising news ways of making money, one of them is through the sale of their kidney.

It bothers me when I see the youth go through the sale of kidney and I heard some touching stories.

Have you sold your kidney before and can you share that experience of what you went through.

How much do you think is enough for a kidney and is it worth it?
Re: How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? by boss096(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Not for sale.
Re: How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? by youngest85(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
#3m is ok
Re: How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? by Ihavespoken: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
wink
Re: How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? by thesicilian: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Freely have I received, freely will I give.
Re: How Much Would You Sell Your Kidney? by alegbeleye(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
USA budget for ten years is ok.

(1) (Reply)

Fenugreek Leaves Recipe / Top 5 Foods For Beautiful Skin / Skin Care Secret Exposed (watch Video) - Look Like 22 Even Though You're 45!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.