Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Reveals How She Got Over Her Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reveals How She Got Over Her Failed Marriage (509 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals The Meaning Of 49-99 Song Title: 'Suffering And Smiling' / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant / Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals How She Got Over Her Failed Marriage by kalebfred: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
I hope you all remember the marriage tussle between popular diva Tiwa Savage and her ex-husband Tee Billz. Well it might interest you to know that the Nigerian female artist has moved on. In this article she talks about how she got over her failed marriage.

Q. How have you handled the controversies that trailed your marriage in April?

Ans. It’s been the grace of God and I think I have been able to pull through by simply immersing myself in my work.
Q.What about the bad press and ‘nasty’ things written about you?

Ans. Generally speaking all that has been written about me doesn’t really affect me anymore....
For complete conversation, click Tiwa savage...

(1) (Reply)

尼日利亚人住在中国没有房子住 / Wizkid Says He Is No Longer With Glo / See Flavour’s Reaction To Miss Anambra’s Cucumber Lesb!an S3x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.