Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks (2443 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why do most Nigerian ladies have compound boobs and tiny waistundecided at times most men found it uneasy, cumbersome to handle these blocks during romance. Are they mitcheline tube? Why cant they maintain sexy figure? Well shaped buttocks instead of being flat like slippers and with massive boobsangry

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
See how ladies are viewing this thread and running away
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
canalily:
Why do most Nigerian ladies have compound boobs and tiny waistundecided at times most men found it uneasy, cumbersome to handle these blocks during romance.

Are they mitcheline tube? Why cant they maintain sexy figure? Well shaped buttocks instead of being flat like slippers and with massive boobsangry
op you just made remember Aduke, big future, no past..

But you just gats take them as they are .

*Singing* when i get this feeling , i need sexual healing, sexual healing baby.Girl360 grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
royalvalentine19:
op you just made remember Aduke, big future, no past..

But you just gats take them as they are .

*Singing* when i get this feeling , i need sexual healing, sexual healing baby.Girl360 grin
yes, why do they chase pot belly men up and downundecidedyet they petition always
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
ask them bruh
canalily:
yes, why do they chase pot belly men up and downundecidedyet they petition always
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
I love ma girl BBW...I prefer big b**bs Dan a**
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Sharming95:
I love ma girl BBW...I prefer big b**bs Dan a**
pray you dnt develop port or kettle belly cos one day she will detaste you.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Oyindaberry(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2016
grin Lol, that's their own luck and they have to live with it for the rest of their lives.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Oyindaberry:
grin Lol, that's their own luck and they have to live with it for the rest of their lives.
so why cnt they overlook our pregnancy and take what they run forundecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Oyindaberry(f): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2016
canalily:
so why cnt they overlook our pregnancy and take what they run forundecided
'Overlook our pregnancy'? What do you mean by that statement?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:

'Overlook our pregnancy'? What do you mean by that statement?
why do u people alwaz petition abt most men port belley? Whch you call pregnant menundecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Oyindaberry(f): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2016
canalily:
why do u people alwaz petition abt most men port belley? Whch you call pregnant menundecided
Lol, well as for me, I can put up with a moderate sized pot belly but the protruding one like that of a 8 months old pregnancy, I can't opt for.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Lol, well as for me, I can put up with a moderate sized pot belly but the protruding one like that of a 8 months old pregnancy, I can't opt for.
but if same call you for sharwama and supreme with the....you will go bahundecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Oyindaberry(f): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2016
canalily:
but if same call you for sharwama and supreme with the....you will go bahundecided
Why not? Is he not human? Hehe
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Why not? Is he not human? Hehe
when it comes to that he becomes humanundecided buh becomes port belly when...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Oyindaberry(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
canalily:
when it comes to that he becomes humanundecided buh becomes port belly when...
Lol, abeg na; let's drop this talk.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:
Lol, abeg na; let's drop this talk.
where are you located?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by Oyindaberry(f): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
canalily:
where are you located?
undecided Lagos, you?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have Compound Boobs Like This And Tiny Buttocks by canalily(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:
undecided Lagos, you?
same dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guys Why :( / Its New Skin Lightening Soap,cream,pills,oil And Powder Call +27738600012 / Laso Slimming And Skincare Product Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.