Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro (31285 Views)

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC / DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Oblang(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I'll take this corruption fight serious when I see people like Ameachi been persecuted

As if ur view counts.take it serious or not, ur heros will be nabbed...
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by ogohiochola: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na waooooo Obani/Fayo.
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
KORO.....KORO......KORO.....NO WONDER!!! THIEF !!! THIEF!!! OLEE. I AM NOT AN APC LOYALIST NEITHER A PDP. INFACT, I BELONG TO NONE.

SAME OBANIKORO CHAMPIONED THE DISBANDED FEDERAL TASK FORCE , WASTED MORE THAN 3 YEARS OF MEMBERS OF THECRIMINALISED TASK FORCE.

OJOTA OFFICE AND BADAGRY OFFICE WERE FUNDED WITH SAME STOLEN MONEY(I AM SURE). MAYBE THATS THE ALLOCATION OF WHERE THE SOUVENIRS AND INSURGENCY FUND WENT TO. NOW WE KNOW BETTER.

I CURSE KORO AND HIS COHORTS FOR WASTING THE PEECIOUS TIME OF UMEMPLOYED NIGERIANS WHO ENGAGED IN THE DISBANDED "FEDERAL TASK FORCE"...... USING THEM AS PROTOCOLS

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Oblang(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
jrusky:

Please please make we hear word and go and sit down. I don't belief anything from EFCC or APC any longer please let us be with your lies upon lies as a matter of fact I have said it before I don't care anymore either trillion or quadrillion was stolen or more. Fayose this, FFK that, Pej this, Obanikoro that please go to hell with your lopsided lies, I don't give a bit damn.

APC go and work, give Nigeria light, give Nigeria better economy, give Nigeria security, give Nigeria good education, give Nigeria good road, give Nigeria better things or shut da f u c k of your stinky mouths.

I repeat APC ssshhhrrraaappp and go to HELL!!!

See how pained u are. U don't believe anything from efcc any longer as if u ve ever believed them b4. If u like nak ur head on the nearest wall, the arms fund must be investigated and all ur heros must be dealt with...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by ancientbanana: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
This looks lame sha
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Shut the Bleep up, OMG which kind human being be this self, If i were to be one of you family i will order for your obituary.
Don't mind him,the brain is dead.
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by ogundeleai(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
If you are from SE, SS you need no further investigation as to why your hero failed to commence work on 2nd onitsha Bridge... More importantly you need to reconsider your posture toward this present administration, to say least, Buhari will in the end be your messiah as far as development in the 2 region..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Boyooosa(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
I waited for good 12 hours after hearing the news and I ve not heard any response or counter-response! cheesy
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Boyooosa(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
I waited for good 12 hours after hearing the news and I ve not heard any official response or counter-response! cheesy
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by aresa: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
He also said he handed over $5.377m cash to Fayose at Spotless Hotel, Ado-Ekiti in the presence of the former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Dr. Tope Aluko, and other party stalwarts.

So, the Aluko man was telling the truth after all...

No that I didn't know Fayose was lying anyway. Immunity or not, his time is coming, it's just a matter of time..

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by 989900D: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
2018 (after immunity): Fayose will either run away, or join APC . . . actually 'the little man in me' is saying he might even be spearheading Bubu's reelection. See FFK. These politicians are shameless thugs.
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Toks2008(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
I will always reiterate that I rooted for Buhari not because I am ignorant of his presumed achaic nature but because I know he will tackle corruption and he is not disappointing me
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by goryorhal(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Holamide222:
These people are wicked sharing billions as if they are sharing agege bread let them rot in jail.Fayose fall my hand big time.

cry
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by tuniski: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
DeRay98:

If na exam now, you don fail with F9. They are not probing campaign funds, olodo. The divertion of Funds meant for military equipment to fight war into campaign is the issue.
Wake up that is how they all source campaign money. They simply place such under subheads of security or whatever but, in spirit it was for political activities.
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by tuniski: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Tuniski or what's ur name, are you blind? Can't you see the damage these people have done or are you illiterate that can't read? Please let's support our country and not the party.
It is people like u that need to wake up an understand the dynamics of campaign funding. Monies are moved by all in govt under various headings but, actually meant for a different stuff. It is right? Certainly not but, it is the way of incumbent at all levels to source political capital!
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by oismail(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Souvenirs I didn't see in Lagos....#Corruption
SamuelAnyawu:
Souvenirs 200million grin

Money I can use to build 40mini flats in Lokoja grin

Good Morning cool

#IStandWithSamDaddy
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by rasco2000me: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
tuniski:

Was buhari campaign money legally sourced? All of them did same, this probe of pdp campaign money will lead nowhere. luckily 2019 is near perhaps APC will do juju to get money!
oga think b4 u make comment,ensure ur brain is in a normal place,not under ur foot,d probe is not campaign money,is national treasury sambo transfer to them,d money is meant to secure d nation,hv u heard were they cal pdp to bring their bank statements

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by niyi123: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
divinecode101:
May God never allow us have this type of lame and useless leadership of PDP in this country again

Amen
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by PastorOla1: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
THIS OBANIKORO DON KOLO FOR HEAD O, WHICH BOKO HARAM FOR SOUTH WEST, HE SHOULD TELL US WHERE THE REMAINING MONEY DEY O. THE REMAINING MONEY WAS EATING BY HIM & DASUKI WHICH IS THE HONEST THING TO DO THAT TIME. ABI HIM JUST DEY CARRY MONEY SHEAR, MAKE HIM TELL US AO MUCH HIM SELF CHOP INSIDE. THUNDER GO FIRE ALL THIS POLITICIAN O!!!!
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by kings09(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
There is no point arguing wit u. Just ans dis, d dollars bn doled out to delegates @ d APC primary in Lagos was funded by whom? I guess u n other peeps dat bought the scratch card.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hmmm am beginning to give up on you, Any evidence to back your claim? Do you know how much is $700 million in 2015? That's about #154 billion using an exchange rates of #220 to a dollar.. Now tell me that alone is not enough to fund PMB campaign?

continue fooling yourself.

Beside do your mean dollars like the below?
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Ranchhoddas: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Shut the Bleep up, OMG which kind human being be this self, If i were to be one of you family i will order for your obituary.
Leave the slowpoke alone. They are part of the problem in this country.
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
tuniski:

It is people like u that need to wake up an understand the dynamics of campaign funding. Monies are moved by all in govt under various headings but, actually meant for a different stuff. It is right? Certainly not but, it is the way of incumbent at all levels to source political capital!

What a corrupt orientation!
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by juman(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Of course two states elections would cost up to that N3.8b.

It is better to demonitize our elections.
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by tuniski: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

What a corrupt orientation!

My brother it is the reality many nigerians. Are denying! Let the apc tell nigerians how they source their campaign money.
Be a realist and not idealist and u will see how corrupt all of them are both the accuser and the accused!
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by tuniski: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
rasco2000me:
oga think b4 u make comment,ensure ur brain is in a normal place,not under ur foot,d probe is not campaign money,is national treasury sambo transfer to them,d money is meant to secure d nation,hv u heard were they cal pdp to bring their bank statements
Emotional!
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Thisis2raw(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oblang:

As if ur view counts.take it serious or not, ur heros will be nabbed...
yes my view counts. One day that ur own hero will nabbed too. Mark my words
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by Oblang(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
yes my view counts. One day that ur own hero will nabbed too. Mark my words

Lol I don't support any corrupt politician.if buhari is caught in corruption tomorrow, I will never support him...
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by ofwest47(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
we can now see the meaning of * kosi Koro ko si ibo * i e _ no Koro no election
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by bams2999(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
PDP ur thief paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by lailo: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is dis d Obanikoro dat was ranting and swearing it was witch-hunt?Chai.Then they want me to believe Patience Jonathan,corrupt judges,Fayose etc
Re: Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro by anonimi: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:
Once again the useless murmuring of the mumu wailers have been slapped with another shameful confession. Wasnt it this same obanikoro that threatened fire and brimstone that efcc was lieing against him The only reason the slowpoke came back is because US threatened to throw him back to answer his case. There is no hiding place for thieves!

I hope that you noticed the SOURCE
Just another barrage of LIES and propaganda, which is what brought APC into federal power last year.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

BTW, I understand that the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC used stones for their own campaign expenses. Not so

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.