Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] (6783 Views)

DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by mroop(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Tonto Dikeh shared pictures of
the brand new car her husband, Oladunni
Churchill got for her. It was a 2017 Lexus
RX Jeep worth over N44 million.

Hours after the new went viral..Some wailers
dug up an explicit sex scene of Tonto from a
movie she did many years back.

Meanwhile, In an interview with Nkechi
Chima of The Sun, the mother of one
disclosed why she hasn’t starred in any
movie since her marriage.

She said:

“ I have not worked in any
production after marriage
because I have been busy in my
primary duties as a wife and
mother. I need adequate time to
build a solid foundation for my
family and for a sustainable
home. And I hope to be back in
no distant time.”
“As a married woman a lot of
things change in your life. Of
course, you must have some
sense of responsibility in
decision making, because it is
not just about your life anymore,
you have a family to take care of.
So, for the respect I have for my
head, who is my husband and my
neck, who is my son, I can’t play
certain roles anymore. And I
don’t have any regrets because
my family comes first in all I do.”

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/some-people-dug-up-this-intense.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by mroop(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
THE S*X SCENE CANNOT BE POSTED HERE BUT YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/some-people-dug-up-this-intense.html?m=0

Some pics from the videos below

1 Share

Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by optional1(f): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2016
see waiting lala dy like
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by Tobyshegz(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2016
hmmmm. observing tho'
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by Tobyshegz(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2016
ok
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by fairygeh(f): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2016
That video badt angry shocked angry grin
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by Sensie(f): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Monitoring spiritsundecided
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by 7inches: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
B
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
People acting like real sex is had on Nollywood sets. A laughable but commendable troll effort. See her terrible body, yuck. One would know she was heading for weight gain since those days with her lack of daily physical maintenance. Only one child and she doubled in size.

1 Like

Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by olureignforever: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Don't know what people will gain from this. That's her past. Can't people stay married in peace. It's you people that will bash her for divorce. LET HER Enjoy her marriage in peace.

1 Like

Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by ColdHeatt: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
I abhor immorality with passion. But it's murderously immoral for a fellow human being to attempt poisoning the mind of a doting husband against his wife.
Tonto is a blessed, changed woman. Let her inspire the upcoming generations that you can change from OsAMA to ObAMA.
(But Osama didn't bomb the WTC)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by mroop(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
optional1:
see waiting lala dy like
lolz
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by Missmossy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bad belle is allowed. These people won't leave her alone. Tonto is now a different person biko. Old things have passed away, she is a new person entirely grin

I pity her though, she must have had lot of regrets. Thats why your past is always a part of your future. Nothing whatsoever can change it.
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
If dem like make dem post her unclad picture 4 all d blogs, dat won't stop d love her hubby has 4 her..

Sm people r desperately wicked
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
fairygeh:
That video badt angry shocked angry grin
ee bad oo
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by 24SEVEN: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
3 Words.

NA WAH OH
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by Kobicove(m): 5:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Bad belle people...

What do they hope to gain from this?
Re: Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] by lereinter(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2016
some ladies are rushing to say bad belle
but they ve forgotten we are in internet age
where if the world doesnt end soon her grand children will also search the internet and see the videos..
these are lesson for them
thats why person like cossy no wan born

(1) (Reply)

14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk / Dolphins Spotted In Lagos Lagoon, Man Calls On The Nigerian Government. VIDEO / Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 9 Free Download MP4 Kimetsu No Yaiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.