Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed (638 Views)

Fashion Blogger With SEO Experience Is Needed Urgently / Please Help I Want To Become A Fashion Blogger / This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed by africouturemag(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2016
WE ARE BUILDING UP OUR TEAM For some years now Africouture has been a "one man mopol" brand making different waves in the fashion industry. Our creativity and Originality make us unique and standout from all others. We are one of the official partners of THE NIGMA AWARDS | EMPIRE FASHION SHOW NAIJALOADED JERSEY PARTY | MR/MISS FASHION NIGERIA & NIGERIA iCONS FASHION AWARDS 2016 and co - organiser of the prestigious ROC2016 IBILE UNITED.. We are currently recruiting creative and fashion minded individuals for the following post. | CONTENT MANAGER | FASHION BLOGGER PROGRAM HOST To be part of this, add up 08146181442 (whatsapp) Let's join force together to build a world class platform
Re: Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed by ChrisKonor: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
africouturemag:
WE ARE BUILDING UP OUR TEAM For some years now
Africouture has been a "one man mopol" brand making
different waves in the fashion industry. Our creativity and
Originality make us unique and standout from all others.
We are one of the official partners of THE NIGMA
AWARDS | EMPIRE FASHION SHOW NAIJALOADED
JERSEY PARTY | MR/MISS FASHION NIGERIA & NIGERIA
iCONS FASHION AWARDS 2016 and co - organiser of the
prestigious ROC2016 IBILE UNITED..
We are currently recruiting creative and fashion minded individuals for the
following post. | CONTENT MANAGER | FASHION BLOGGER
PROGRAM HOST To be part of this, add up 08146181442
(whatsapp) Let's join force together to build a world class
platform

Hello.

I blog at ilookdope.com as a skin care, beauty & fashion blogger.

I could join the team and help with every publishing & PR.

I'll send you a message on whatsapp before the day runs out .
Re: Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed by africouturemag(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
ok... will be waiting.......
Re: Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed by godwinpixel: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello
My name is Comfort
I have experience in blogging for about 2 years in a row
I'm keenly interested in your Job vacancy. Most especially "Fashion Blogging"
I just sent you a message on Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! / Lil Kesh Goes Back To His Original Look After Fans Criticism / Stretch Marks Fade Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.