Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Christians Are You Seeing God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are You Seeing God? (394 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Karma Strikes Bishop Eddie Long, Black Christians Are Full Of Pedophiles. / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are You Seeing God? by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2016
CHRISTIANS ARE YOU SEEING GOD?

Christians we art an holy people unto the Lord our God: the Lord our God hath chosen us to be a special people unto Himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

The Lord did not set his love upon us, nor choose us, because we were more in number than any people; for we were the fewest of all people:

But because the Lord loved us, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ , hath the Lord brought us out by been crucified on the cross and redeemed us out of the house of bondmen,falling angels, demons and from the hand of satan the ruler of this ending world

Know therefore that the Lord our God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;
And repayeth them that hate Him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth Him, He will repay him to his face.

We shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which Christ commanded us this day, to do them. Which are to love the lord our God with all our life and to love our neighbour, partners, as our own self in which all the ten commandments are embedded in.

In conclusion, for us to live as our saviour wanted us to, the Fruit of the spirit is the key, yearn for it, thirst for it, pray for it, fast for it.....to worship God in spirit and in truth, we need the fruit of the spirit, when we have it, our heart will be really pure before God and we will be able to see God.....remember the word of Christ... The pure in heart shall see God...LOOKING UNTO JESUS CHRIST THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF OUR PERFECTION....

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///K2g30Lrs0DF2wXFAJOya5P
peace.!!!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1140560286032759&substory_index=0&id=393760750712720
Re: Christians Are You Seeing God? by menxer: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Fruit bearing is a naturally normal thing to any fruit bearing tree.

A mango tree does not fast and pray to bear fruit, it does so in due season. Why does a man need to fast and pray to bear fruit?

If man is a spiritual being, bearing spiritual fruits should be a normal part of his spiritual life.
Re: Christians Are You Seeing God? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
menxer:
Fruit bearing is a naturally normal thing to any fruit bearing tree.

A mango tree does not fast and pray to bear fruit, it does so in due season. Why does a man need to fast and pray to bear fruit?

If man is a spiritual being, bearing spiritual fruits should be a normal part of his spiritual life.

To get what man lost, man needs to pray and fast....Jesus Himself fast and pray, after you have really attained the level of man as a spiritual being.... fasting may not be necessary again...you pray and fast till you get to the level of spirit being which is the real Christian.

more so man is not a tree, he is a living been..comparing man to a tree is really wronged to me.....
Re: Christians Are You Seeing God? by menxer: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

To get what man lost, man needs to pray and fast....Jesus Himself fast and pray, after you have really attained the level of man as a spiritual being.... fasting may not be necessary again...you pray and fast till you get to the level of spirit being which is the real Christian.

more so man is not a tree, he is a living been..comparing man to a tree is really wronged to me.....

You are funny, so trees aren't alive or you don't know the meaning of "compare" using "like"?

As you are now, is it because you prayed that is why the hairs on your head grows?
Re: Christians Are You Seeing God? by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
menxer:

You are funny, so trees aren't alive or you don't know the meaning of "compare" using "like"?

As you are now, is it because you prayed that is why the hairs on your head grows?

yea, I'm so funny, lol...I can easily sense teacher with theory...if my saviour says..pray...I pray...ok

(1) (Reply)

Crucial Information For Catholics (and Others) / Did God approve incest before he gave moses the law / Considering The Works His Hand Has Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.