Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 (671 Views)

List Of Nigerian Budget From 1999 - 2018 / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language / Reps Issue 11-day Ultimatum To CBN, BOI To Submit Audited Account From 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by Oguta1stSon: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
This is purely for Imolites.

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by AkshayKumar: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2016
http://www.inspirationallovequotesimages.com/2016/06/happy-new-year-2017-images-wallpaper-pictures.html Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is prepared for by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide,which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave.Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world's nations is celebrated culturally by a large number of non-Christian people.most Christians celebrate Christmas on the date of December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which is also the calendar in near-universal use in the secular world.
Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Ohakim----- "Too Worse" cry cry cry

Udenwa------ Worse cry cry

Rochas------- Bad cry

Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019 --- Best cool
Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by OkorochaRochas: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
my administration will clear the state of filth immediately after the rain

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by OkorochaRochas: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Our contractors are already on our roads to give it a worldclass outlook as you can see below.

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by sarrki(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Waiting for my friend Adagworo to comment

grin
Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by OkorochaRochas: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Waiting for my friend Adagworo to comment

grin

we are a responsible government in imo state. all the collapsed schools we built last year will be reconstructed after the rainy season.

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by OkorochaRochas: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
we shall make sure that people's home are rebuilt and proper channels created while we rebuilt the dilapidated roads

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by OkorochaRochas: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2016
we shall going to do something about this ugly trend in owerri

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2016
That is good with d masses coming up here do not allow any politician to brain wash you oooo do not allow them to give you money rice and groundnut oil before d governorship election and sell your your future to them they can not do anything.they fail to save for rainy days,instead of them to repair d abandoned project they prove stubborn and start another one so that people will see and be hailing them. They av failed a lot in imo state. Infact am highly dissappointed with d politicians running imo state like idp camps people are suffering no jobs nothing even education infrastructure is in dilemma.pls d masses should not allow d so called king and other chiefs to brainwash and give you money to vote for their annointed candidates.am very sure all this so called corrupt kings and queen do pass this road that is been flooded.they are d one that is destroying d democratic system in our society today.bunch of fools and hypocrites.
Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by Doug07034780891(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo state is cursed

That's the spirit cheesy

Imo state truly cursed lol

Re: Imo State: Rate Our Leaders From 1999 by OkoliCharles: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Doug07034780891:

That's the spirit cheesy

Imo state truly cursed lol

Chino, Your friend Frank Ojukwu AKA FK081, ,Ilovemystate will make me face Anambra from today, i will make sure i derail all Anambra thread. I do ignore him cos of you, but enough is enough. He should have face Imo and not come look for our trouble, i will make sure i frustrate him here.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Muslims Blast Aisha Buhari For Shaking A Man's Hands In Belgium / EFCC On Abati: We Shall Keep Nigerians Posted / Full List Of 25 Jonathan’s Ex-ministers, Aides Currently Under Investigation And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.