Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood (19296 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
I thought his name was manhood lol

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
they should just return dollar back to where it was and vacate aso rock

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by chinanu123(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Imhayuba: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Interest!
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Opinedecandid(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Apt!
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by chinanu123(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Ovialekhe:
I see a new party emerging from both APC and PDP.
Take

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by musa7m(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Oil soup people way una dey?
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Imhayuba: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
they should just return dollar back to where it was and vacate aso rock
If u were to b d president how will u achieve that
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by calabardick(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
jesse8048:
The house built on lies can't stand d test of time.

Their commander is busy commanding fire everywhere, let's see who will regret at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by calabardick(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
musa7m:
Oil soup people way una dey?

They're chilling their ass somewhere

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by DanielPop(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
APC is rotten food. Throw it away! angry

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by brostheo(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
APC a party whose sole aim is to drive and eliminate Gej and PDP from seat of governance without any plans for Nigerians

APC can't even manage its internal affairs effectively talk more manage the problems of Nigeria. its can therefore describe apc as a failed party without head

Why would they won't to buy fuel for their gen if they had provided steady power supply

As for the case of John and tinubu, I have nothing to say.But I trust Pa Tinubu to come out victorious. As for John sha,a man who couldn't win his ward .Well he should just hang on to that Daura President to stay politically relevant .

Just like Atiku,I have one leg in Nigeria and one leg in Ghana, just in case any funny thing happen, you know the rest

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by calabardick(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
chinanu123:
Hmmm

The born again daura monk sanitizing the evil forest

brostheo:
APC a party whose sole aim is to drive and eliminate Gej and PDP from seat of governance without any plans for Nigerians
APC can't even manage its internal affairs effectively talk more manage the problems of Nigeria. its can therefore describe apc as a failed party without head
Why would they won't to buy fuel for their gen if they had provided steady power supply
As for the case of John and tinubu, I have nothing to say.But I trust Pa Tinubu to come out victorious. As for John sha,a man who couldn't win his ward .Well he should just hang on to that Daura President to stay politically relevant .
Just like Atiku,I have one leg in Nigeria and one leg in Ghana, just in case any funny thing happen, you know the rest

Hahahahahah, what if it happens when you're in naija and all the borders are close as usual?

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Olumaeme: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2016
EazyMoh:
APC may be disorganized or whatever, but PDP will never be an option. I see wailers seriously wailing about kicking out the IB, well, no regrets!

The same people in APC defected From PDP

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
....can apc just die already..Wicked party,members and supporters.

...churning out lame policies and killing this country rapidly.

..I say die!!!!...before you all finish Nigerians.

..Nonsense and ingredient sad

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Ngokafor(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2016
calabardick:

Hahahahahah, what if it happens when you're in naija and all the borders are close as usual?

....bia this your cartoon is funny even though i dislike apc and all it stands for cheesy

...who is the person carrying block?? grin..pdp politicians don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by 4nobody4every1: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
cool
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by jossy4joseph(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2016
APC scatter by fire by thunder

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Okeikpu(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
The problem is that Daura beef refused to share the money they scammed Nizooria
Instead the money ws shared to his boko haram members
Even his wife Aisha got nothing,that's y she took to BBC

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by brostheo(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2016
calabardick:

Hahahah my guy have heard of Benin airlines?
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by dakkayode(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Imagine this rubbish called writeup
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by mazifrankmore: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2016
For what Nna'm !?
APC should blow like skiibi.

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers food is served
sharap and gerrarahere immediately!senior zombie like you.

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by MrCEO69(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2016
HAH:
A house divided against itself cannot stand, however never again will PDP have its way on us, if APC fails we move to the next party but not PDP, until we find the right one

PDP never again

The bravest among men is he who will accept his destiny without grudges even if it is an infamous act.

Wailers food is served.

u r one.
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by baresywood(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
picardor2k:
haha

How do I register?
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
EazyMoh:
APC may be disorganized or whatever, but PDP will never be an option. I see wailers seriously wailing about kicking out the IB, well, no regrets!
not even a single like for you.isn't that shameful?.it's high time all these zombies used their tongue to count their teeth,

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by Miles300: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2016
I have never seen NIGERIA so disorganized and unstable like this since I was born, not one single policy has been effective so far , things are gettin worse each day , everyday is all about corruption , game blames , new negative economic indexes ... It's only in this part of the world it seems the world is comin to an end

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by henrysam(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers food is served
........and zombie use your brain. It was given to u free of charge. U need not pay for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2016
obaival:
Just heard a story of a guy who said he will renovate his girlfriend's family house.... He made them remove the roof and he disappeared.

Daz d APC way mtcheeeew
haahhahahahahahaha.o bo!! This is hilarious ah swear
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by calabardick(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

....bia this your cartoon is funny even though i dislike apc and all it stands for cheesy

...who is the person carrying block?? grin..pdp politicians don suffer.

I belong to no political party, our politicians are comedians grin grin

APC are;

Always
Politically
Corrupt

1 Like

Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by ajebuter(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers food is served

A de je ni ajeyo...

Pele ti e....

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood by ffada(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
apc is a capitalist franchise. spent so much to oust GEJ n now in the biz of recovering their capital PLUS pofit grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.