Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way (680 Views)

78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) / Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by kayo80(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Everywhere you go, you read about people trying to lose weight. But they are people like me out there that have been trying effortless to gain some weight for years. You hardly see articles speaking on this, and when you do, it is written by an American, and they are naming food you can't get here in Nigeria. So, I have decided to come on Nairaland and see if I can get help. I want to gain some weight in the next couple of months, and I need to know what to eat, and maybe exercises to do to achieve this.

I am 6ft2, and weigh 64 KG...Sometimes when I work a lot into the night for days, my weight drops down to 61kg. You know that ain't a good look for a tall guy. I a looking at weighing at least 75kg in the next couple of months. Help me achieve this. Thanks in advance.

Update- By the way, I am 35.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by EyeofHorus: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
You need to hit the gym

1 Like

Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Even if I prescribe all you should do and the frequency at which you should citing reseach and examples of people who did it successfully, you still wouldn't follow the guide.

Enjoy your size as you are. Once you hit 29 and above you'd start filling into your frame. Who extra weight 'epp?

Guides to gaining weight are available on nairaland. They were written by me and ignored multiple times by OPs like you.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by kayo80(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Please I need information, not comments from pompous loud mouths.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by kayo80(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
EyeofHorus:
You need to hit the gym

Will that work? Don't I have to build on something? I am a bag of bones...I am really skinny.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by EyeofHorus: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:

Will that work? Don't I have to build on something? I am a bag of bones...I am really skinny.

Yes it works.

Light breakfast an hour before workout and heavy breakfast at least an hour after workout.

I could be your personal trainer for free but... grin
Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by kayo80(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
EyeofHorus:

Yes it works.

Light breakfast an hour before workout and heavy breakfast at least an hour after workout.

I could be your personal trainer for free but... grin

But what?
Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by EyeofHorus: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:

But what?

grin grin

But.............. you might be far from me, or but ...but...but... grin I dunno o

1 Like

Re: I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way by babyt66: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Shea Butter In Large Quantity In Benin / How Do I Reduce Belly Fat / Fitness App And Weight Loss App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.