Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts (2549 Views)

Biafra Avengers Emerges / Biafra : Avengers Issues Last And Final Warning / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by lagosmp3(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2016
Prominent Prophet Ochi-Eze Princewill Iheme has unveiled his fresh for Nigeria and other countries.

The cleric predicts that only Igbo president could save Nigeria from its challenges, including the Boko Haram insurgency, herdsmen-farmers conflict, the agitation for Biafra independence.
The man of God made this known in an exclusive statement.

He said: “The Lord said to Samuel: How long will you mourn for Saul since I have rejected him as king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king of Israel. But Samuel said: How can I go? Saul will hear about it and kill me.

“The fear of the unknown or irrational fear is caused by negative thinking, which arises from anxiety. Many people are scared to speak out because they don’t want to die. If Jesus Christ is afraid he will not die on the cross of Calvary.

“God knows exactly when, where, and how we will die. God knows absolutely everything about us. Bethlehem is a tribe in the north Israel. God used David from Bethlehem tribe to save the people of Israel.

“God told me that Igbo president will cool down Biafra agitators, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

Prophet Iheme, who seems to be a pro-Biafra supporter, recently called on President Muhammadu Buhari to release the Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu, as his death could cause a bloody civil war in the country.

The cleric was also quoted as saying that the Igbo tribe should form a strong political party. According to him, God has already chosen the Igbo president.

While the attacks of the Niger Delta militants became rare, the Boko Haram insurgents are apparently on the rise again.
The terrorists attack the military base in Borno, killing several and kidnapping some soldiers. They also burnt down a village near the Chibok.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/10/20/one-thing-will-stop-biafra-avengers-boko-haram-man-god-predicts/

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by yeyeboi(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by mymadam(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
lagosmp3:
...Prophet Iheme, who seems to be a pro-Biafra supporter, recently called on President Muhammadu Buhari to release the Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu, as his death could cause a bloody civil war in the country.

The cleric was also quoted as saying that the Igbo tribe should form a strong political party. According to him, God has already chosen the Igbo president...

undecided Ok, we know where you're coming from, Pastor. Posterity shall be the judge.

2 Likes

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
liar. Biafra will be actualised when its the right time.
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2016
North - Boko Haram
SE/SS - Biafrra
SS - Avengers
SW...They are neither there nor here.

11 Likes

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2016
JixNation:
liar.
Biafra will be actualised when its the right time.

There is never a right time, men choose their time.
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by softmind24: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by jneutron4000: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
North - Boko Haram
SE/SS - Biafrra
SS - Avengers
SW the only peaceful region in Nigeria. It just unfortunate that the region is just in this unless country. North Boko haram, South east Biafra, South South Militants.

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by oboy3(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
SW-ritual killings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by EazyMoh(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Lol funny how every topic ends up as a SE-SW d!ck measuring contest.
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by gigabyte13: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
North - Boko Haram
SE/SS - Biafrra
SS - Avengers

SW? always the referee. Allowing others to destroy and tear each other to pieces and take away the spoils of their foolery.

4 Likes

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2016
All this pastors tell God we do t believe u giys anymore... Let him just write it in d sky(after all he can do all things) then we will believe

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by cupidFlint(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
North - Boko Haram
SE/SS - Biafrra
SS - Avengers
Bunch of cowards and crafty Afonjas who are too scared and weak to fight. who even ran away when the hausas fought them in Lagos
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by UchaNwababa: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Unfortunately the Dullard is Deaf, It is Biafra or Nothing.
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Progressive01(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Prominent Prophet Ochi-Eze Princewill Iheme has unveiled his fresh for Nigeria and other countries.

The cleric predicts that only Igbo president could save Nigeria from its challenges, including the Boko Haram insurgency, herdsmen-farmers
conflict, the agitation for Biafra independence.
See him head like unripe cashew.

Give me a competent man or woman from ANY PART of the country and I'd vote for them, but to say to fix our problems, it MUST be igbo is absolute bullucks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Unfortunately the Dullard is Deaf, It is Biafra or Nothing.
Sorry Mr man. No Biafra for you
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by kaltonga: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
North - Boko Haram
SE/SS - Biafrra
SS - Avengers
sw-ritualists and armed robbery

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by SLYBABA(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Meanwhile thie gal is hungry and can do any meniac work to feed herself.....so sad

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Fidelismaria: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

man of GOD my anus

useless fool
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by xmich(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
For peace to reign in Nigeria, Biafra must BE

We don't need presidency

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by modath(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Give me a competent man or woman from ANY PART of the country and I'd vote for them, but to say to fix our problems, it MUST be igbo is absolute bullucks.

beht why? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. wa ha yu laidis nah!!! cheesy cheesy

A don laugh forget wetin dey my belle sef. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
yeye
Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by T9ksy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Abeg, help me ask the fake pastor if the ibos have fixed the myriad problems bedeviling their region?

Pesin wey neva chop since last night dey brag say, he wan tak hin neighbor (and his extended family) for an expensive meal......shiooor

According to these clowns, "Charity begins in another man's domain"...............the same man they alleged hates and wishes to exterminate them.

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Progressive01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
T9ksy:

Abeg, help me ask the fake pastor if the ibos have fixed the myriad problems bedeviling their region?

Pesin wey neva chop since last night dey brag say, he wan tak hin neighbor (and his extended family) for an expensive meal......shiooor

According to these clowns, "Charity begins in another man's domain"...............the same man they alleged hates and wishes to exterminate them.
I wish someone can direct the foolish "pastor", abi na pope sef, to this thread:
www.nairaland.com/3419220/breaking-obianoisafailure-trending-twitter-pictures#50367526

Yeye is smelling.

1 Like

Re: Only ONE Thing Will Stop Biafra, Avengers, Boko Haram – Man Of God Predicts by Mrbigman1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
North - Boko Haram
SE/SS - Biafrra
SS - Avengers

Dey re looking for Tinibu in dustbin called failure

(1) (Reply)

buhari bowed, as court frees Chinakwe The Man Who Named his dog Buhari do to. / Biafra: Anyone Who Tries To Arrest Me Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.