Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Team Of Investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Team Of Investors Needed (350 Views)

In Needs Of Investors / Over 100,000 Genuine Email List Of Investors Around Europe, Asia & USA. / REVEALED: Why MMM Nigeria Crashed, Millions Of Investors Thrown Into Despair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Team Of Investors Needed by seniorgent(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
No time for stories, i need a team of serious minded investors who has the will to succeed the right way. there are opportunities out there, I believe in team work and team spirit, together we can do more.

Please kindly
Don't indicate interest if you're not serious minded
Don't indicate interest if you heart says don't
Don't indicate interest if you're not willing to invest
Don't indicate interest if you're not willing to learn
Don't indicate interest if you're "Get Rich Quick" minded

Whatsapp Only 07033267888

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted Google Adsense, USA, UK Adsense / #lemonfriday / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.