Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ (13180 Views)

The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 / Dame Jonathan Sues SERAP Over Alleged ‘vilification, And Breach Of Human Rights / Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy
Why didn't she sue FG or EFCC?

this woman wants to be jailed
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by erico2k2(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
PunterTim:
Gifts = $12M!!!

This is a slap on the face of all well-meaning Nigerians!
Check the latest first lady .
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
edebemba:

See SERAP turnabout in paragraph 6. According to Mumini 'At no time did SERAP suggest or hint that Mrs Jonathan was guilty of......... ' Now Mumini and his group are denying, but they have been shouting and screaming. See life.
The matter don tuff cos now dem go call person way make that statement out in court . So all man dey deny now
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
PunterTim:
Gifts = $12M!!!

This is a slap on the face of all well-meaning Nigerians!
She is nothing but a shameless liar. What does she take Nigerians for? fools? Only her wailing zombies will accept such a lame excuse. Its either she comes up with a better explanation, or she forfeits the cash to the FG

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by iukpe: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Adekorya:
What's wrong with this woman self, her husband is keeping quiet but she keep making all the noise.
There is still a lot of money to chop, so people will be advising her on how she can spend money to keep trouble away.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by gasbee: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
shamecurls:
Even when it's glaring that she is a thief, she still has the effrontery to sue SERAP.

Some Humans don't just have shame
u wil soon receive ur own court summons

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by InvertedHammer: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
/
This is the wrong time for seeking interim injuctions.

The "cash and carry" judges have been rattled.

They will be avoiding cases like this like a plague.
\
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Ahmeduana(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/dame-jonathan-sues-serap-over-alleged-vilification-and-breach-of-human-rights/
I DON'T HAVE SINGLE RESPECT FOR THAT USELESS ORGANIZATION CALL serap THEY ARE ONE OF MANY HYPOCRATES DISTURBING THIS NATION.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by fxskye: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting reading the suit against SERAP from Mrs Patience Jonathan.

It's becoming clearer how daft her aids and legal teams are.

Letter to EFCC read Inheritance as source
Sue of SERAP read Donations saved for over 15 years for $15m. That means $1m/yr.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
This woman will not stay one place, her husband wanted to divorce her because of this issue, GEJ decided to calm due to numerous beg, now she has started again.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by dvee2: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chei!!! imagine this type of foolish defense, So na this dumb people been dey rule us? no wonder Nigeria is where we are.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by FakoMaybach1: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
From what i read, many commenters did not read the topic, and their comments sef will be used as evidence against SERAP

Patience jonathan is suing SERAP for vilification, and image denting ...she is also suing serap for using media to vilify her and make her look guilty in the eyes of nigerians

a good lawyer can print this page, show it to a judge and make a case that the effect of SERAP's campaign can cause people to stone Mrs Jonathan on the street even before she is declared guilty

Believe me SERAP might not survive this

Even if Mrs jonathan is convicted in the long run,which i highly doubt cus the presidency will withdraw the case as they withdrew saraki's case
SERAP will take a heavy hit from this matter,cus the campaign and the comments of its staff started before any conviction of Mrs jonathan

i dont support corruption, i am a victim of what corruption can do...(ogunsawo and LIRS made me a trekking Nigerian till today) but i still believe in Innocent until proven guilty

SERAP took it too far, they better apologize to mama peace: cus with the animosity growing between the executive and judiciary
they might be on the receiving end of a backlash

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Dilluted(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
THEWRITERSMIND:
Former first Lady Patience Jonathan Explains How She made $15m, Says “i saved for 15 years”

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/10/20/former-first-lady-patience-jonathan-explains-made-15m-says-saved-15-years/
. $15million this woman from were, how and She is sueing, i would like to See how this would end

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by biafran1stson(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good development. Enough of this vilification and solipsism.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Dilluted(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
keshola:
i too believe this woman. grin
you to believe rubbish and lies then

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Dilluted(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
BrutalJab:

How is it glaring

If na Aisha nau, you will believe that her money were gotten through gifts and personal saving abi??

But Aisha can save right

smh

Which stuff Nothing will happen jare.
. U are filled with lies its sad Nigeria is filled with people like you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Laple0541(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
[b][/b] The write-up too much.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by focus7: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
This ugly amoeba shaped of a woman is the most lousy and most corrupt first lady Nigeria ever produced.

Instead of her coming out to explain to us how she amassed so much wealth considering that the husband used to be a shoeless man, she's here hiring lawyers with her looted money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by law8914: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is yet another super goody, I know some of us might have while a lot might not have heard of Mturk being run by amazon online store.

Not many people would let you know this.

Now what is ''Mturk'' ?

Its abbreviated into ''HITs'' - Human Intelligence Tasks - are individual tasks that you work on. There are over half a million turkers on mturk and most of these people are American residents whilst a chunk of others are across India, Europe and very few in Africa.

The good thing, is that as a Mechanical Turk Worker you,

1.Can work from home

2.Choose your own work hours

3.Get paid for doing good work

4. Payment are sent to your bank (American residents),You get paid through Amazon Gift Card (AGC) which is equivalent in dollars (International Turkers)

This is one of the top ways I earn money online,it is not like; CPA, Affiliate Marketing etc. Its basically like a real job that you get to work for any amount you would want earn though there is a probation of ''10 DAYS and restriction to 100 HITS per day'' for new account but afterwards you can work all day on mturk and most of these HITS takes a couple minutes to sort out.

If you really dedicate your time at least 7-10hrs a day, mturk could be a great source of income,I have read in forums where some turkers make $800- 2100/month but I had never made upto such amount. Probably its because I hadn't given enough time to it.

Unfortunately,there is a BAD NEWS for some years now,mturk have stopped approving new accounts outside the US...However there are still ways to go about it which I won't disclose on here to avoid being banned. (You can reach me on ''rishzep84@gmail.com)

1. Practically possible and best way is to buy an account (Have one for sale $250)
2. My guidelines (tested) I have attached a few copy of my screenshot.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by electrokcoi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
wetin concern me

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by electrokcoi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy Why didn't she sue FG or EFCC?
this woman wants to be jailed undecided
and who can do that?
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by electrokcoi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy Why didn't she sue FG or EFCC?
this woman wants to be jailed undecided
and who can do that?
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Tarzaa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
She will by 2020 save billions since these gifts are still coming!
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by BrutalJab: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dilluted:
. U are filled with lies its sad Nigeria is filled with people like you

How are you filled with lie
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by brojoshua: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
The corrupt and looters suing in a nation where there is no justice otherwise these people suppose to be in prisons now for their crimes against humanity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by Proffdada: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Zombies food is ready. Come and show you guys daftness
even zombies know you have no brain

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ by aspirebig: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Really? Hmmmm SIA remember your campaign promises.

Will Akute Agbado bridge see any hope soon.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu / 2019: AA Cautions Uche Nwosu Against Supporting Buhari’s Reelection / Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.