Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

It Took Me Two Months To Get Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Took Me Two Months To Get Here (887 Views)

Why It Took Time To Constitute Cabinet, By Buhari / Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders / It Took Me 3 Seconds To Kill This Snake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Dime(f): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2006
HELLO SEUN!
I KNO YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING COMPLAINTS ALL THE TIME BUT SEUN REALLY IT IS NOT FAIR PLS WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE REGISTRATION PLS. A LOT OF US ARE JUST LOOKING FROM THE OUTSIDE AND THATS NOT FAIR.
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Coco29(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2006
well you are here now cheesy welcome
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by mamaput(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2006
But not for long you may be banned for using Capital letters only .Its not allowed cry cry
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Eurphoria(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2006
lol@ mamaput
@Dime
aww 2 months you really wanted in that bad? oh well enjoy. I think there are two many ppl already and he may be struggling to cope with the admin. Welcome smiley
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Dime(f): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2006
lol thanks ladies. you are right am here now and yes i wanted to get in so bad because some people needed my opinion on how to use thier senses sometimes if you know what i mean! wink
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by iice(f): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2006
Welcome and have fun wink
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by kaycenet(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2007
Hope u guyz would welcome me at last? and watch out for my opinions which had long been unexpressed just because i couldn't register.
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by iice(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2007
Welcome
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by queen2(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2007
he ya! sorry both of u, but ur here now
welcome
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Chinie(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2007
i welcome the both of u
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Dime(f): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2007
thankyou everybodysssss grin
@kay
welcome
Re: It Took Me Two Months To Get Here by Bizl4Rizl(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2007
Sister it took me longer than that to get here. I had to be content with reading the posts and digesting them, now that i got in, i dunno, i dont seem to be able to post anything. I am so used to being on the outside but i am thankful i am in now. Kudos to Seun, i have an idea how tedious it must be

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Scrapbook / Mustay,the Moderator / Austrian Visa Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.