Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Batn (management Trainee) Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Batn (management Trainee) Interview (3274 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2009
Invites have been sent for the interview for Management Trainee with BATN.

Pls Experienced House members should pls supply the house with Interview questions.

Interview is to be conducted by Adecco NG
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
I also got the invitation. But who the hell is Adecco NG?
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
Eeyore:

I also got the invitation. But who the hell is Adecco NG?

Pls donot forget to ask them when attending the interview grin
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
Lol. Their website is not even opening. I mean the Adecco people.

Anyways, I'm scheduled for 2pm, next week Thursday.

Here's wishing myself "All the best".
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
I heard they were the ones that did the interview last year. I guess u have a clue on wat 2 expect shocked
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by perusky(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Adecco handled d first screenin interview last year. They will request 4 copies of ur credentials having sighted d originals. They will also access u based on your appearance and will want to knw y u wld like to work in BATN, knowing fully well dat its products are inimical to health.

The interview wuldn't tk more than 5-10 mins and successfull applicant will be schedule 4 the first interview wit BATN.

i tink whr u will need some INFO will be wen u r invited 4 d assessment centre. And dat is after d first interview with BATN team @ their office on idowu taylor.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
Thanks a bunch, perusky.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Thanks persuky
but what credible answer can be given for wanting to work with BATN
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by perusky(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
[Thanks persuky
but what credible answer can be given for wanting to work with BATNquote][quote][/quote]

told dem BATN is a multinational company with a good corporate govenance. moreover, over the years, they contribute more in corporate social responsibility than any company in d world.

furthermore, as to its product being inimical to health I strongly believe that pple who smoke r those who av choosen to smoke and as such are enlightened enuf as to its consequences. moreover, when i was in d university, my former school priest do smoke and he told us it was an habit he formed while tryin to combat cold in republic of ireland whr he came from. from this we can c dat smokin does av sum benefits e.g. help fight cold.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by TOOPURE(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
I passed the test for TMR and was scheduled for the next batch of interview, but who knws when the TMR interview wld be conducted
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
what does TMR mean?

Thanks Perusky
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by krich: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hello house. Pls does anyone knows what BATN pay package is like? I'm wit a bank right now and we all know the crisis with the banking industry right now. But even before one changes career, I feel it's wise to investigate and knw abt the renumeration of where one is going. Somebody pls reply
Thanks
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by perusky(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2009
@ lucillia90
you are wellcome!
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by flysh: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
@persuky,pls i want to know the number of interviews dat one will attend after dat of adecco b4 one is finally picked
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by flysh: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
@persuky,pls i want to know the number of interviews dat one will attend after dat of adecco b4 one is finally picked
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by flysh: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by TOOPURE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
TMR - Trade marketring Representative
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by perusky(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2009
@ Flysh,

U av one more interview and An assessment centre(which is a whole day event). both of them will be organised by BATN @ their idowu taylor office on different days. Note, ur being successful @ d interview is wat qwualifies u 4 d Assessment Centre.

Upon your being successful @ d assessment centre, u will then meet with the head of your dept. which is another interview in itself. although, dis tym around only ur medical report can drop u.

Regards,
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by oradilo: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
does anyone in the house know how much BATN pays for their management trainees. I am asking because I am currently working in an insurance company in Calabar and I was invited for the test. I want to know whether It's worth forging ahead as travelling to Lagos for several interviews would be expensive for me.

For everybody that was invited for the interview, wish you the best. We are closer to our dreams.

Merci,
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2009
Pls anyone with more specific BATN interview questions with ADECCO pls?
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2009
People who did their interviews today should let us know what to expect, please.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
Pls if you did your interview today, Can you pls share with the house?
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
Lucilla90, I just mailed you on lucillia.garner@ymail.com.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
Seen the email and replied you.
pls remove my mail from ur post. Thanks
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
Oops. Tried to remove the offending address but got "This topic is locked, you are not allowed to post or modify messages, "

My bad. Replied your mail, in any case.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by lucillia90: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
ok.

thanx
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
Why are people not interested in sharing Fear of competition

Ok, I guess that means everyman for himself, and God for us all.

May the strongest survive. I'm out.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by Eeyore(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
The interview has come and gone. It wasn't half as bad as I feared. Let's keep hope alive, as we wait with bated breathes for the next stage.

I will see y'all when we get there.

Peace out.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by katonia: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hmmmm! "The HELL" should be the recruitment agency interviewing you, So try to be more careful with what you say Man! Word of Advise, plz do not go unprepared, Cos wat happens in HELL might just happen to you. Gud Luck in HELL. I hope you leave there unscathed.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by WildVivian(f): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2009
Hey y'all,

I just got an SMS from Adecco informing me that I was successful at the interview. They said the next step will be communicated to me shortly.

Anyone else??
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by oradilo: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
@WildVivian congrats.

when did you do your interview? I did mine on thursday 29th oct and I have not heard from them.
Re: Batn (management Trainee) Interview by blueiyke(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2009
I thought the Adecco people said they would start contacting successful people from next week.

Anyways, Wildvivian, please don't hesitate to let us know the full details when they are communicated to you.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Is Recruiting: Event & Sponsorship Specicalist. Deadline 1/7/2013 / Batn TMR 2013 Interview Dates / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.