Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,421 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. (932 Views)

Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! / Why Should President Donald J. Trump Move The US Embassy To Jerusalem? / BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by drsugar: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
I've been taking a close look at this U.S. Election for some time and after last night's debate just made up my mind that Donald Trump will most likely win.

This will most likely be like another Brexit result that will shock the world.

Does anyone know where I can place a bet or who's ready to bet big time with me?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by dunkem21(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nairabet cheesy
Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Einstyn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gudluck n dont come crying when u loose cos i wont give you any dime for u to £et for 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
drsugar:
Does anyone know where I can place a bet or who's ready to bet big time with me?

Yes, you can try Lucasbalo. I already have an active $100,000 bet with him on Trump winning the election - in return for giving-up the worship of the 400 irunmoles should Clinton win. grin cheesy grin

He will surely be hospitalized on the 9th of November. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by kestolove95(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
pray make any US citizen no see dix ur post o :Ppray make any US citizen no see dix ur post o
Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Onopa(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
kestolove95:
pray make any US citizen no see dix ur post o :Ppray make any US citizen no see dix ur post o

What is wrong with his post

Majority of America citizens are voting for trump

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

Yes, you can try Lucasbalo. I already have an active $100,000 bet with him on Trump winning the election - in return for giving-up the worship of the 400 irunmoles should Clinton win. grin cheesy grin

He will surely be hospitalized on the 9th of November. grin
Are you sure Trump will win? shocked
$100k is a lot of money
Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
CFCman:

$100k is a lot of money

The cosmic order in conjunction with the irunmoles have sanctioned Donald Trump as the 45th Amerikan President.

So, the earlier the Amerikans get accustomed to pronouncing the name - “President Trump”, the better for them because they will be pronouncing it for the next 8years. grin cheesy grin

Unfortunately for Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel; 1 will be kicked back to his bottom-of-the-barrel rented apartment in Ikeja, while the other 1 will eventually end up in the hands of either Hezbollah or Hamas in Gaza. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Onopa:

What is wrong with his post

Majority of America citizens are voting for trump
And you are one of the Americans voting for Tramp.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by armyofone(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol

Zoharariel:

[b]The cosmic order in conjunction with the irunmoles have sanctioned Donald Trump as the 45th Amerikan President.
[/b]So, the earlier the Amerikans get accustomed to pronouncing the name - “President Trump”, the better for them because they will be pronouncing it for the next 8years. grin cheesy grin
Unfortunately for Lucasbalo & ValerianSteel; 1 will be kicked back to his bottom-of-the-barrel rented apartment in Ikeja, while the other 1 will eventually end up in the hands of either Hezbollah or Hamas in Gaza. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by armyofone(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting, how do we apply irumoles to America politics ?

Zoharariel:

The cosmic order in conjunction with the irunmoles have sanctioned Donald Trump as the 45th Amerikan President cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:19am On Oct 21, 2016
CFCman:

$100k is a lot of money
My village friend doesn't even have 100 Thousand Naira in his account.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2016
armyofone:
Interesting, how do we apply irumoles to America politics ?

Obviously, his Irumoles are not helping him much with his life.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
My village friend doesn't even have 100 Thousand Naira in his account.
You are bad grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bet That Donald J Trump Will Win The US Election. by ValerianSteel(m): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

The cosmic order in conjunction with the irunmoles have sanctioned Donald Trump as the 45th Amerikan President.

So, the earlier the Amerikans get accustomed to pronouncing the name - “President Trump”, the better for them because they will be pronouncing it for the next 8years. grin cheesy grin

Don't worry there'll be a place for you when Trump launches TrumpTV.Maybe he'll hire you as Chief International Correspondent.

Newsflash,45 is a woman shocked shocked Say hi to her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The 17 Year Old Girl,sentenced To Life In Prison, For Raping A 19 Yo Man-pic / British Prime Minister Boris Johnson Cycling Home After Work,road Users React / China NOT An Immigrant Country - Law Sparks Racism Against Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.