Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Is The Latest On Universal Telecomms Mgt Trainee Test 2moro? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Latest On Universal Telecomms Mgt Trainee Test 2moro? (564 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Latest On Universal Telecomms Mgt Trainee Test 2moro? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
Has anyone received a message on the venue for the universal telecom mgt trainee test tomorrow? I received an sms on the 9th of this month asking me to send position and email to the number 35058. It went on to say that the time and venue will be sent. I am yet to know the time and venue.

If anyone knows, pls let the house know.
Re: What Is The Latest On Universal Telecomms Mgt Trainee Test 2moro? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
Im expecting same too.I've been checking my mail daily.But i think its becos they are still receiving more applications&wants d test conducted at once or we may still receive d mail b4 end of 2day

(1) (Reply)

Auto Electrician Required Urgently / A Career Opportunity For Professional Marketers Exist In Our Company / Schooling Abroad Has Never Been This Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.