Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo (1126 Views)

The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by dainformant(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's a moment of sadness for the family of young man, Adeolu Osusan, who passed away on Wednesday, Oct 19th (yesterday) just a week after finishing his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). Adeolu who was reportedly sick -went to bed and never woke up again. May his soul rest in peace.

His close friend shared the sad news via her social media page yesterday;

Day has been shattered and tears filled. You were humble in all your ways. My brother from another mother, my everything. You supported me from Sunday school days, you watched me grow into a strong lady. Even when I entered babcock university, you handed over all your textbooks and connected me to the ryt people. On your convocation day, I remembered I cried and you held me saying 'I'm not alone and you would always support me till the very end'

During my final year, you sat down to vet my project page by page, drafted out my questionnaire for me. You supported me every morning and night just for me to make it in life.

Continue below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/just-week-after-passing-out-of-nysc.html

Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by 2know1: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
RIP sauce
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
dis is very sad
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by HIScraziness(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lord please I don't want this cry

We gat a deal you know embarassed
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by DLondonboiy: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
the devil is a bad devil...
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by Nightie(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Damn!
So so sad.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by zinachidi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
2know1:
RIP sauce
which one come be RIP sauce kwanu?
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by mii4u(f): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na wa for this kind news. ..wondering the kind of pain the family members will be passing tru. May God console them
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by Doyin400l(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice one, My gf came visiting me yesterday, I have been sleeping with her since morning . pls who can help me satisfy her. Thanks!!!
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by Welcomme: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Doyin400l:
Nice one,
My gf came visiting me yesterday, I have been sleeping with her since morning .
pls who can help me satisfy her. Thanks!!!
U think this is funny?
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by DTOBS(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Doyin400l:
Nice one,
You need healing!!!
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by Doyin400l(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
DTOBS:
You need healing!!!
Stf.u ,don't quote me again in ur life.
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Chai RIP. Village people are at work chai chai. undecided
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2016
May his soul RIP
The good Lord will spare the rest of us so that the labor of our parents will not be in vain
Re: Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Doyin400l:
Nice one,
we need to contact your family ASAP! This is getting out of hand !!!

Rip nigga.

(1) (Reply)

How Idoma Woman, Mammy Ochefu Founded Military's 'mammy' Market / Once A Corper | Nysc years turned him to a Super-Agent / Rivers State 2019 Batch B Stream 2 PCM Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.