Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie (38453 Views)

'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
prettyboi1989:

dude do u want history lesson? i guess ur tribalism and lack of exposure has obviously clouded ur judgement. if u watch alot of holly wood movies and tv series u'll see that these guys play major roles. oh n they arent the cook in movies or those valet that park cars in hotel scenes of movies if u are thinking thats what they do. so let me welcome to the history class.

Gbenga Akinnagbe is an American actor and writer, best known for his role as Chris Partlow on the HBO series "The Wire".
Movies
*.They're Made Out of Meat
*.Man-Up
*.The Taking of Pelham 123
*.Edge of Darkness
*.Overnight
*.Lottery Ticket
*.Clap (One Day)

TV
*.Graceland
*.Barbershop
*.The Wire
*.The Good Wife
*.Nurse Jackie
*.Damages
more details on his filmography:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Akinnagbe?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6226165671

Hakeem kae kazim: Hakeem Kae-Kazim is a Nigerian-born, american actor now living in Los Angeles, California, who is best known for his role as warlord and terrorist Colonel Ike Dubaku on the television movie 24: Redemption (2008) and Season 7 of the action series 24, in 2009. He also made a notable guest appearance as Emeka in the 5th episode of Season 3 of the television series Lost, entitled "The Cost Of Living", in 2006.

In 2007 he was seen in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, The Jinn, Hurricane in the Rose Garden, and Big Fellas.
Hakeem has 95 appearances in movies tv series. this also includes being a voice over in about 13 video games.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is a British actor and former fashion model. He is best known for his roles as Lock-Nah in The Mummy Returns, Nykwana Wombosi in The Bourne Identity, Mr. Ekoon Lost, and Simon Adebisi on Oz. His more recent roles include Malko in the fifth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones, providing the voice to the title character on the animated series Major Lazer, Dave Duerson in the NFL biopic drama Concussion, and Killer Croc in Suicide Squad.
Notable movies he has starred in:
Suicide Squad, Thor: The Dark World, Pompeii, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, The Bourne Identity.

u might not know any of these guys nor seen any of the popular movies they starred in because ur exposure is seemingly limited.
Please dont put me in the same class with these tribalistic bufoons I have nothing against any tribe. No one chooses his tribe.
that being said Its you who needs a dose of exposure
Abeg make we hear word they are just decent actors at best who get roles from time to time you make them sound as if they are in the same class as the likes of Will smith and Denzel Washongton
and the Hakeem guy... hahaha please
The actor I see that comes close is Chiwetel Ejiofor get your facts straight biddy
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Originalsly:
Bro... why shoot yourself in the foot? The movies and series they appeared in were major blockbusters... but yes... they weren't the face of those movies. Boonville Redemption is not a major Hollywood movie.... you wouldn't hear about it unless you do research... or stumble on it like here on NL. And since you don't count 'bit pieces'... that's Stephenie s role in this movie... she's just like an extra with a few lines... but that's enough for the headlines to scream that she stars in the movie. Her photo doesn't even appear in the full cast of 35... hers and two others are left out.
Bros you funny sha
You say I shot myself in the foot
Then confirmed everything I said cheesy grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by KardinalZik(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by uwagimboo: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=rossyc post=50372524][/quote]

I think u will need the sense more to recognize sarcasm when u see one...

pit toilet...
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by aalangel(f): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
uwagimboo:
This one wey Linus dey her name, she must ve lied her way into Hollywood...

Congrats Aunty Linus....

I hope you're joking..
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by desire19a: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ShakurM(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
jboy73:

They spent more than 10years shooting the movie Titanic.

G.O.A.T
It took almost 6 months. Where did you get 10years from, haba!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by kreamiePraiz: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
RESPONSIBLE WOMAN SHE IS kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Please dont put me in the same class with these tribalistic bufoons I have nothing against any tribe. No one chooses his tribe.
that being said Its you who needs a dose of exposure
Abeg make we hear word they are just decent actors at best who get roles from time to time you make them sound as if they are in the same class as the likes of Will smith and Denzel Washongton
and the Hakeem guy... hahaha please
The actor I see that comes close is Chiwetel Ejiofor get your facts straight biddy
dude i dint cook up any facts, u can visit d link i put up there n u might aswell look up the names of these other artistes on google and see the amount of movies they've starred in from year to year. when u do dat u wont have the same mentality u having now. u are touting chiwetel ejiofor, he hasnt even featured in any blockboster movie, hez like a beginner compared to theses guys. m nt making it up u cud see that for urself by searching for his bio on wikipedia, u'll see for urself. dont spend time making assumptions without facts.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiwetel_Ejiofor?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2529449815

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakeem_Kae-Kazim?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6775593159
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbenga_Akinnagbe?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1716485296

u are telling me i need a dose of exposure when u dont evn know any of these guys nor the movies theyve starred in. watch graceland tv series, watch gi-joe retarliation. u might aswell watch the other movies mentioned to c the extent of their roles. u jst dnt av to hate when the. facts are staring at u in the face.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by LordOfNaira: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2016
jboy73:

They spent more than 10years shooting the movie Titanic.
G.O.A.T
Chai, you can lie o, uncle. More than 10 years to shoot Titanic
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ExInferis(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Bolustic:

You people and empty chestbeating, we don't celebrate normal things like this one. It could be strange to you but it is not to us.

Low budget, straight to video affair featuring a lot of unknowns.

This is less than normal, this is rather mundane sef.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Altaiwan: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
ccffwx:
So happy for her. Genevieve Nnaji now Stephanie. IMO State women doing great things quietly. Congratulations!
...see ur mouth, if na to say na arrest dem arrest am for America now,u no go remember say she b frm Imo...9ja n dia show off.Good 4 her anyway
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Lilcentt(f): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2016
johnstar:
na him make sense na, na us dm shoot d film

If na 9ja d movie go take lyk 2month

2yrs too much,yoruba movies take jst a day to shoot
Infact d some yoruba actor act on two different movie a day...local pple
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by ccffwx: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hahahaha no wahis bro tongue
adedayourt:

success is not transferred by same state of origin. Work for yours. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by metallisc(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2016
ChappyChase:
Movie wey don dey near 3years wey them do the shooting finally e don come out i pray the movie makes it.

Modified:
All those people wey dey quote me wey think sey i dey beef stephnie una try.

in movie making, post production is the koko... most hollywood movies are shot in in like 3 or 4 months, but the post production - where all the effizzy is cooked and baked grin - can take from 3 years to 5, depending on the kind of movie - (Avatar took James Cameron 10years but ended up being the highest grossing movie of all time so far!) good work pays in the long run cos it's not how far, but how well! Nollywoodians should learn that aspect fast.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Justiceleague1: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by Justiceleague1: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Ordinary WIZKID is popular that Genevieve and Okerenke combined, yet he is not a biafraudist. tongue tongue

Ac....d the d. T..st
grin

those are made stars doing what they know best,dem nø know of ur existence grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie by writingmetier(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Such a powerful picture with the mother and a child.
Looks so emotional.

All my team at https://writingmetier.com was shocked!

Nice to find it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022: Meet Rachel The New Housemate (Photo) / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.