Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? (2875 Views)

A Policeman And A Soldier Exchange Blows Today (video) / #bbnaija!!! Tacha & Mercy Fights Dirty [exchange Blows] / What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
you are just scrolling down the street and You happen to meet a nairalander who always attack You with insults on nairaland Will you fight with the person

mention the monikers You would like to meet and fight face to face especially those ones that like to insult a lot.

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
I dey come...
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
*Thinking
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by yarimo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Still reading the thread
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by sinaj(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abeg which type of blow

Coz different types of blows r cumin to my mind sad
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
so na you be that small girl wey they mek mouth say u go beat me oyaa let's fight

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg which type of blow

Coz different types of blows r cumin to my mind sad
LOLs which type u knw
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Cholls(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
my brother if i...

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by YorubaDemon(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
b b m p i n lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

What kind of blows we're talking here?
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by slimthugchimee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
se.un
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Winnelyn(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
myñd44 angry
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Winnelyn:
myñd44 angry
my eyes no see,my ears no hear,,,lols
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

What kind of blows we're talking here?
which type u knw
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
vizkiz grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by HIScraziness(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jarizod angry angry
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by porshuch: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mynd44 embarassed tongue
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by larabae13(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
which type u knw
naijamakossa grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
larabae13:
naijamakossa grin
I won't even allow u to throw one blow

and we go do the rest in the OTHER ROOM
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by larabae13(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
I won't even allow u to throw one blow

and we go do the rest in the OTHER ROOM
other room ke? I wee tell gina for you! tongue
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Mustiboy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
I'd love to give iamlegend1 a quick succession of thunderous blows to his face.
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
larabae13:
other room ke? I wee tell gina for you! tongue
I'm not afraid of her naa

u can go ahead
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by larabae13(f): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
I'm not afraid of her naa

u can go ahead
na u knw grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc

2 Likes

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:
judeefcc
cheesy hater
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by naijamakossa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
larabae13:
na u knw grin
grin
larabae13:
na u knw grin
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy hater
yea i hate you
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:

yea i hate you
who you epp grin go enter bush

1 Like

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
who you epp grin go enter bush
goat i epp my self.. you self enter dustbin...

1 Like

Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:

goat i epp my self.. you self enter dustbin...
failed human being
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stephenqueen cheesy
Re: Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? by finalboss(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
judeefcc:
failed human being
lost human being... you can call your son bbmpin _so i cn give the both of you, your drugs... hehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Paralegal Executive In Nigeria & Work In Law Enforcement Agency / New Bobrisky Version In Town. Check Out His Pictures / How To Find And Use Coupon Codes And Promotional Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.