Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure (19547 Views)

Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) / FG To Use Seized Properties As Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Antoeni(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Trump
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:
This is just a catastrophe waiting to happen. I forsee massive bloodshed, rivers of blood in ekiti. Sad.
OBJ said it's not a national issue, and if they do not respect the laws of the state they will be dealt with, it's the responsibility of local governments and state so OBJ said,let them spill blood and wait for the consequences, blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Peace2love: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Me I don dey relocate to Ekiti state oooh!

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by akin33(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
He will soon miss Ponmo. By the time kirikiri will welcome him back home. He should go and answer to Obanikoro voluntary confession to #Ekitigate.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by justmenoni: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Una never sell this house since 10 years>? nawa ooo d economy hard true true

EternalBeing:
Lol. Fayoshe, man of the people.

Thanks to all Nlanders that have called us. These ones below are already sold but we still have many similar affordable ones.

Someone you know needs this important info, so save our number. Do you live in Abuja or environs?
A Landlord is a Landlord. The fear of expiring house rent would be permanently erased. You'll verify from so many Landlords in the locality before you go ahead and purchase. The following cheap small properties and also other multi-million Naira properties are for sale.
http://ogare247.com
http://ogare..com
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by karimcarim(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2016
For sale !!!

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:
This is just a catastrophe waiting to happen. I forsee massive bloodshed, rivers of blood in ekiti. Sad.
Pele o! Prophet blackpanda! Hope u have seen when recession go commot! Pls do tell us! grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by obaloppelujo(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2016
oga face your corrupt charges.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by hurmotayor99(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2016
A man of principle ;DA man of principle
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Smooyis(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop forseeing such, fulani herdsmen are not God. They can be defeated. No human race is unconquerable. Ekiti people will turn out to be their husband. If they try anything, they will be gravely defeated. I speak as an Ekiti man. I know my people, they have no patience for such injustices and are ready to die for their rights. God bless Fayose for this singular feat.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by JOSSYTEM(f): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
is this how Fayose wants to defend Obanikoro and Tope Aluko's allegations.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by lordkhalifa(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Baba Fayose my baddest Niqqa... we gonna push those murderous Fulani marauders back to desert,
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by KingsleyCEO: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol this is wow!

I don't believe it... I love this guy.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Totti9(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
i love this man die not that woman we have in coalcity that cry like babies grin
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by dealslip(f): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
All of you saying Fulani herdsmen will retaliate if their cows are used for stomach infrastructure obviously don't know Ekiti people. They are as stubborn as Fulani herdsmen. Why do you think they are the only ones in Southwest who do not confirm and not under APC. Ondo and Ekiti people are very stubborn people, the Fulani's will regret it if they try any nonsense in Ekiti. Fiery and Stubborn Human Right Activitist like Gani Fawehinmi and Falana are from there.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by asamaigho(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Biafra land has been d worse hit from these fulani herdsmen.Wonder what the governors from d south east are waiting for to replicate same, especially the 'cry baby governor from enugu'. (OJUKWUS HOME STATE) Sacrilage.
Where are the OJUKWU WARRIORS?.......OR HAS THE THEIR FULANI MASTERS MADE HIDE THEIR BALLS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS? AM ALREADY LOSING HOPE, OR ARE JUST EMPTY CHEST BEATERS? .

AM BEGINING TO WONDER HOW THEY THE WILL FIGHT THE SEASON2 BIAFRA WAR, WHEN THEY ARE SCARED OF UNTRAINED FULANI MILITIAS.

No hating i love igbos cos they chest beaters.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Whiteey: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na waa ooo...Oga Fayose u get King Kong balls ooo....I swear

I RESPECT YOU DIE...!

How I wish Fayose will come on two years loan to the following wash-wash States to save the lives and properties of the people....Imo State...Abia State and Enugu State
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by wristbangle: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
To be candid, this man brave eh! grin
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by gannod(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
dealslip:
All of you saying Fulani herdsmen will retaliate if their cows are used for stomach infrastructure obviously don't know Ekiti people. They are as stubborn as Fulani herdsmen. Why do you think they are the only ones in Southwest who do not confirm and not under APC. Ondo and Ekiti people are very stubborn people, the Fulani's will regret it if they try any nonsense in Ekiti. Fiery and Stubborn Human Right Activitist like Gani Fawehinmi and Falana are from there.

most people backing the Fulani against Ekiti people don't know much about Ekiti people. If they try any nonsense in Ekiti,they will meet their waterloo. Aside being stubborn,we are not as weak as other people in the south west. We don't give a damn about what other south westerners think about us We will give them a double dose of whatever they bring. I hope when we start,their backers would not be demanding for state of emergency in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Billygee2u: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Fayose bad guy

Fulani heardsmen will flee Ekiti before next week.

they should stay at their own risk since they believe that Buhari is God.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by charlie42(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
itoldu:
Ekiti People!!!! Don't eat today and suffer tomorrow. Fayose, in his heart of hearts, knows what is going to happen to him after his tenure but don't let him drag you all down this road!!! Wake up!!!!
You will end up having to "Import" meat into your State. In all sincerity, you will say "We will be our own herdsmen". I'm sorry, this is not your calling!
we know ur type... always afraid of wat tommorow will bring. deal with today first.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
blackpanda:
guy park well. u no see anything, prophet of doom, wereeeey

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by itoldu: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
charlie42:

we know ur type... always afraid of wat tommorow will bring. deal with today first.
At least some dealt with today first and we now #DasukiGate grin grin grin grin
Well, i hope they enjoy the beef.
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by Khez: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
best decision ever ,i am going to agree to this one with him ...
Re: Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure by mmmustapha(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
12inchDickson:
Fulani boyi
son of dick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.